Faerie Seekers ~ Signup ~ for round from April 10th to April 21st

Alta

Hi Faery Seekers ~

Time to post a new round, in fact past time.

The round for this week can, if you choose, be around this topic:

The Faeries can act to guide us, or to tease us and trip us up, or if they are feeling really nice, to lend a helping hand. They have special strengths in certain areas, and because so many of the fae cards show multiple fae, they have special strengths in working with others. This could be you and a couple of pals right up to a large work team and anything between.

What do the fae have to say to you about workings with others?

What strengths do I bring when a group works together?
How do I sometimes hinder the group's activities?
What advice would the fae like to give me for encouraging my strengths?
What advice would they like to give me for strengthening the area of my deficits or inabilities in working with others?

I will post the partners Sunday evening. Please sign up if you would like to play!!!

Elven

Hi Marion!!

Im in! :p

September Pixie

I have been MIA for awhile, so I went back to check out some of the older threads, and let me see if I got this right? We basically are asigned a "buddy" and/or team, and we then take turns reading for eachother? :)

greenbeans

I'd love to join in again!

Alta

September Pixie said:
... and let me see if I got this right? We basically are asigned a "buddy" and/or team, and we then take turns reading for eachother? :)
Yes, the readings are done in pairs. A complete round consists of each partner reading for the other, and giving feedback on the reading for them.

Welcome!!!

mooncat2

:) I will play this round!

September Pixie

ok count me in too :)

Genna

I´d like to join in, please. I won´t be late this time, because I have a computer at home now (we are not allowed surfing on our work computers).

Alta

mooncat2, September Pixie, genna, glad to see you all!

genna, nice to have a way to log in at home!