i want to do readings in exchange for feedback.

gorgeousbutterfly

any takers? i am really anxious!!

simeys

hi gorgeousbutterfly i will take you up on the offer could i have one about career that would be great i have a diploma of remedial massage but i kind have sort of been half assed about getting a business going (lazy guy ) could you ask how this will turn out when i focus a little harder on it
much thanks and warm regards simon

gorgeousbutterfly

btw, as many people as i can take ..... defiantly more then one person... :)

Julien

Hello Gorgeous... ;)

I would love a reading, if you have time... A general reading, but one that is about my romantic life -- no one person in particular, just whatever the Faeries have to tell me that they think I need to know.

Thank you.
Julien

majah kahlana

Good Morning Gorgeous ;)

If you would please miss... I would like a reading... we have a little family situation (things are disappearing and "Nobody" took them) and I would like to know what the best way to handle this is.
Thanks
Maj

a_shikhs

Hi i would love a general reading. any advice from the fae.. :)

gorgeousbutterfly

simeys
Resident

"hi gorgeousbutterfly i will take you up on the offer could i have one about career that would be great i have a diploma of remedial massage but i kind have sort of been half assed about getting a business going (lazy guy ) could you ask how this will turn out when i focus a little harder on it
much thanks and warm regards simon"

hi sweetie. here is your reading........ :) hope it helps you out and gives you direction!!

1)where you are now with respect to performance on the job?. lady of the harvest
2)obstacle in the way to improvement? the master maker (reversed)
3)something you can do to improve? Indi
4)something else you can do to improve?undressing the salad
5)the goal. what difference cards 3 and 4 make and how this will affect your work. gawtha

1) where you are now with respect to performance on the job?. i feel you are very comfortable and are afraid to move into new territory. you notice you need a change and to release the past so you will be liberated and free but you feel afraid to do so. it isn't laziness it might seem like it is on the surface but it is an understable reason why you aren't moving on. you feel you need to let go to clinging in your present outlook in your career. you know you need to release any limiting beliefs that keep you from getting what you truly want. in this case you have the diploma and you finsihed something. now you have to go to the next phase but you know you have to change in either to do so. its always hard to move on to the next step. is a major change but theres things you can do that can help you.

2) obstacle in the way to improvement? master maker (reversed) here you have the skills to go on forward with your career but you are lagging. you don't realize your potential. this card reversed shows skills that are not used and or potential that they are not aware of. so i'm getting a feeling you really can move on and you have the tools at hand to successed you just need to realize this. this makes going on to the next phase less risky because you already have the diploma (skills) to move on forward on your career.

3)something you can do to improve? indi. well first of all you need to make a decision. right now you are undecided about if you want to or dont' want to take the offer you have been offered. indi here tells you to weigh all the possibilties. weigh all sides of the issues. consider the pros and cons of taking this offer and the pros and cons of not taking the offer. will you really be better off by not deciding? indi is telling me you need to be really grounded and mediate and seek your higher self before you make a decision. but i feel you have to do this quickly. Also, maybe you indecision has to do with maybe not feeling this "work" will make you happy. indi is telling me you need to experience it , live it before deciding if this is something that will make you truly happy. thinking right now before having no experience that you won't like it is holding you back possibily. also, you need to get rid of all the negative clutter that is getting in the way of your decisions. that is why mediating, centering and grounding will really help you . he also saids once you make a commitment stick to it . don't be unwavering .

4)something else you can to improve? undressing of the salad. you need to remember that even if there are no guarantees of the future it doesn't mean you can't move forward. don't be afraid of the unpredicable. a balanced mental stage will help you not become too overwhelemed of the future. avoid worrying too much. this all hold you back from living to the fullest and in making decisions that affect your future. think if you are thinking of the risks the future will have you won't know what you could be possibly missing.

5) the goal- what difference the improvement the cards 3 and 4 will make and how that will affect your work. gawtha.
i see you will stop stagnating. feeling stuck will end and you will feel liberated. it will be hard though and and it might be shocking in going through the process from fear/stagnation to liberation and movement because you are moving to the unknown but you will feel freedom in doing so. it will take alot of effort though but you can and will do! :) i have a feeling you need to move foward and you once you do you will not regret it. if you don't move on you will be so more miserable.

let me know what you thought. i hope it helped!

gorgeousbutterfly

Hello Gorgeous...

I would love a reading, if you have time... A general reading, but one that is about my romantic life -- no one person in particular, just whatever the Faeries have to tell me that they think I need to know.

Thank you.
Julien

1)your outlook on question,romance/love life? losgunna . i feel you are either open to exploring or you need to be become more open, adventerous and explore the depths of your emotions. i see that maybe you are open to and romance but are unaware of how you can feel for someone and this card is telling me for you to be open to it and explore your emotions more. are you bored with the status qua? if you are then this card confirms for you to do something about it. i also get the feeling you might of been upset or heartbroken in the past in your relatinships and you are recovering now. you might of lost hope consiously or maybe subconsiously of possible love. maybe i am wrong but i feel your heart is closed off a little. you aren't opened to the divine light as much as you could be. also i'm not sure if you had a good relationship with your mother and this could impact your relationships with recieving love and anything divine like or (not sure if you are male) affect your relatinships with women. this is something that needs to be taken in consideration. also nuture your emotions. be open to it and don't be afraid to "really" feel. the bright mother popped up a few times in your reading so i get the message this is very important for you to consider.

2)what helps you in your "new" outlook on romance/love and relatinships. iris of the rainbow. iris is holding a wand and she wants to spread light in your heart so it opens more. she wants to bring you back to your natural state . remember when you were a kid and you had innocent hope for the future? this is what she wants to bring back. iris is someone you can work with. she wants you to remember that there is hope in the future and maybe you were hurt in the past but the being open in love and relationships this time around can bring you so much more then where you are right now. she tells you that to be open in the future to love , even if you k now you might get hurt will make you grow as a person and by not being open you stunt your growth personally. you stay stuck and don't move on in life. she also saids the more faith you have in the future the better your chances in love and relationships.its like a self-full filling prophecy. Also she wants you to be aware to not ignore this message, you might not htink its that bad but she is telling me to fullly consider this before rejecting it. "at this point it is helpful to think what we need to release, and to look after protecting and nuturing the seeds we have planted." you need to nuture your emotions, be kind to them. In nurturing yourself, give yourself the full compassion, patience, and understanding that you would give to a small child you really love.erhaps imagine such a child living within you. Let your inner voice take on the kind, reassuring tone of a loving parent. Support, validate, and be present within yourself. Invite your innermost feelings to come up within you, just as a loving parent would invite a child to open up and share how they truly felt.

what hinders your outlook on love/romance and relationships? taitin the slyph.you need to realize that you can't rationalize your emotions. emotions aren't rational you can't explain them. they just are. thinking over and over on why you feel this or that can confuse you also. In becoming mental, you miss simply experiencing an emotion as exactly what it is: a set of sensations in your body. A feeling is just a feeling, nothing more. It doesn't need to be analyzed or justified. It certainly doesn't need to be acted out. It only needs to be felt - by you. part of rationalizing feelings is saying something like this " i should trust him/or her because of this and that but i don't" you might feel this way but when you rationalize it it doesn't make sense. then you blame yourself but why? its how you feel. don't be ashamed on how you feel. this is just an example but you get the point? i feel you need to balance the intellect with the emotions more. i think healing yourself by talking to your inner child as it was a be a little kid would be helpful.

i know this reading was really indept but i had a feeling that i had to do that. the faeries? anyway let me know how it goes for you. hope it helps!

simeys

"hi gorgeousbutterfly i will take you up on the offer could i have one about career that would be great i have a diploma of remedial massage but i kind have sort of been half assed about getting a business going (lazy guy ) could you ask how this will turn out when i focus a little harder on it
much thanks and warm regards simon"

hi sweetie. here is your reading........ :) hope it helps you out and gives you direction!!

1)where you are now with respect to performance on the job?. lady of the harvest
2)obstacle in the way to improvement? the master maker (reversed)
3)something you can do to improve? Indi
4)something else you can do to improve?undressing the salad
5)the goal. what difference cards 3 and 4 make and how this will affect your work. gawtha

1) where you are now with respect to performance on the job?. i feel you are very comfortable and are afraid to move into new territory. you notice you need a change and to release the past so you will be liberated and free but you feel afraid to do so. it isn't laziness it might seem like it is on the surface but it is an understable reason why you aren't moving on. you feel you need to let go to clinging in your present outlook in your career. you know you need to release any limiting beliefs that keep you from getting what you truly want. in this case you have the diploma and you finsihed something. now you have to go to the next phase but you know you have to change in either to do so. its always hard to move on to the next step. is a major change but theres things you can do that can help you.

well you are on the money here i work for a big company easy money but in a sense soul destroying, many people with too much time to bicker and gossip and the mundane work leaves you hollow it would be nice to make a difference

2) obstacle in the way to improvement? master maker (reversed) here you have the skills to go on forward with your career but you are lagging. you don't realize your potential. this card reversed shows skills that are not used and or potential that they are not aware of. so i'm getting a feeling you really can move on and you have the tools at hand to successed you just need to realize this. this makes going on to the next phase less risky because you already have the diploma (skills) to move on forward on your career.

during my so called working hours i treat heaps of people but always in the back of my mind is would these people come to me if it wasn't free

3)something you can do to improve? indi. well first of all you need to make a decision. right now you are undecided about if you want to or dont' want to take the offer you have been offered. indi here tells you to weigh all the possibilties. weigh all sides of the issues. consider the pros and cons of taking this offer and the pros and cons of not taking the offer. will you really be better off by not deciding? indi is telling me you need to be really grounded and mediate and seek your higher self before you make a decision. but i feel you have to do this quickly. Also, maybe you indecision has to do with maybe not feeling this "work" will make you happy. indi is telling me you need to experience it , live it before deciding if this is something that will make you truly happy. thinking right now before having no experience that you won't like it is holding you back possibily. also, you need to get rid of all the negative clutter that is getting in the way of your decisions. that is why mediating, centering and grounding will really help you . he also saids once you make a commitment stick to it . don't be unwavering .

this rings true when i started my course a couple of years back i was so passionate but now i have completed i am left wondering if this is something i want to be doing for another thirty years but having said that i love the interaction with people and the satisfaction of seeing there improvement

4)something else you can to improve? undressing of the salad. you need to remember that even if there are no guarantees of the future it doesn't mean you can't move forward. don't be afraid of the unpredicable. a balanced mental stage will help you not become too overwhelemed of the future. avoid worrying too much. this all hold you back from living to the fullest and in making decisions that affect your future. think if you are thinking of the risks the future will have you won't know what you could be possibly missing.

its the regular pay check thing no stress do a little bit of work and the money is in the bank every second week as simple as that no hasseling people to pay up no worying about paying the rent on a clinic
but like i said soul destroying

5) the goal- what difference the improvement the cards 3 and 4 will make and how that will affect your work. gawtha.
i see you will stop stagnating. feeling stuck will end and you will feel liberated. it will be hard though and and it might be shocking in going through the process from fear/stagnation to liberation and movement because you are moving to the unknown but you will feel freedom in doing so. it will take alot of effort though but you can and will do! :) i have a feeling you need to move foward and you once you do you will not regret it. if you don't move on you will be so more miserable.

i know this is what i am meant to do even when i was a kid i used to put my hands on family members and massage and give them healing like i mentioned it is rewarding but change is hard i plan to half my working hours soon where i am at and focus primarily on the massage thing i do way to many treatments for free (soft touch ) i used to be in the building industry and the same thing happened there i ended up working for free most the time

i am looking at the above statement and wondering how true it is the part about always trying to heal people is correct but the bit about i was meant to do this i am not so sure for a good part of my life i have wanted to be a police officer wouldn't hurt to take the test now would it

your reading has been of great help to me thank you for taking the time
very accurate and great depth
thankyou much love and light simon

purplestar

hi,gorgeousbutterfly.would u like 2 help me do a reading if u free?i now in a kind of confused situation in life,i'm quite a loner,my question is whether i should trust friends and make more friends?thanks