Hello

Jewel

Wolf? ~giggles~ What I see is a rat with a long snout *ROFLAMO*

Aximili

He does look kind of like a rat, doesn't he? But he says he looks like a wolf, and who am I to argue? ;)

Jewel

Aximili said:
He does look kind of like a rat, doesn't he? But he says he looks like a wolf, and who am I to argue? ;)
Touche! ... maybe that's what wolves look like in faerie ~giggles~

Aximili

Or maybe he just doesn't want to be associated with rats ;) *Laughs*

If I may ask, who is your Faerie guide?

Jewel

Aximili said:
If I may ask, who is your Faerie guide?
My faerie guide is a mermaid :D She is not in the deck. She has red hair, a beautiful green tail, amethyst colored eyes. I am very connected to the element of water so it was no surprise to learn that my Faerie guide was a mermaid. It took her over a year, maybe longer to present herself to me. She visits when she wants to, but is not with me all the time. But she is always there when I need her.

Aximili

That's really cool. And you can tell her from me that she sounds very pretty ;)

How do you mean that you are connected to water? Does that mean you possess the qualities that water is associated with?

Jewel

Aximili said:
That's really cool. And you can tell her from me that she sounds very pretty ;)

How do you mean that you are connected to water? Does that mean you possess the qualities that water is associated with?
She knows she's pretty ~giggles~

I am a Pisces through and through. I do exhibit most of the characteristics associated with the element of water. From being somewhat empathic, to being emotional and moody *LOL*. I am most comfortable in and around water (though I currently am land-locked - not living close to the sea). If Faunabay shows her pretty little face around here she can really tell you all about my water connection *LOL*. My shields are in the form of a water funnel too. I fit the typical description of a pisces, and have been told by many that there is probably no more true piscean than myself. I honestly think there must have been a mistake in making me human, I feel like a mermaid trapped in a human body most of the time. *LOL*