Index of EnriqueEnriquez's Marseille Seekers Threads

Satori

Please use this index to easily find the outstanding information that EnriqueEnriquez has offered to the forum community on his method for reading the Marseille Tarot.

Enjoy!

Marseilles Seekers Sign-up Thread
Exercise 1
Exercise 2
Eye Rhyme Method
Exercise 3
Exercise 4
Exercise 5
Exercise 6

Marseilles Seekers Readings 1
Marseille Seekers Readings 2

a·nal·o·gy /əˈnælədʒi/ pronunciation[uh-nal-uh-jee]
–noun, plural -gies.

1. a similarity between like features of two things, on which a comparison may be based: the analogy between the heart and a pump.
2. similarity or comparability: I see no analogy between your problem and mine.
3. Biology. an analogous relationship.
4. Linguistics.
a. the process by which words or phrases are created or re-formed according to existing patterns in the language, as when shoon was re-formed as shoes, when -ize is added to nouns like winter to form verbs, or when a child says foots for feet.
b. a form resulting from such a process.
5. Logic. a form of reasoning in which one thing is inferred to be similar to another thing in a certain respect, on the basis of the known similarity between the things in other respects.
[Origin: 1530–40; < L analogia < Gk. See analogous, -y3]

—Synonyms 1. comparison, likeness, resemblance, similitude, affinity. 2. correspondence.
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

an·a·go·ge also an·a·go·gy (n-gj)
n. pl. an·a·go·ges also an·a·go·gies

A mystical interpretation of a word, passage, or text, especially scriptural exegesis that detects allusions to heaven or the afterlife.
[Late Latin anagg, from Late Greek, spiritual uplift, from anagein, to lift up : ana-, ana- + agein, to lead; see ag- in Indo-European roots.]
ana·gogic (-gjk), ana·gogi·cal adj.
ana·gogi·cal·ly adv.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2003. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

EnriqueEnriquez

Wow!

Satori,

I thank you from the bottom of my disorganized heart!

EE

bornafool

EnriqueEnriquez said:
Wow!

Satori,

I thank you from the bottom of my disorganized heart!

EE

Dear EE, ^^

Hi there, I am new for Tarot and had just started to get myself involved with studying the cards and doing personal readings.
I Do find your ways very interesting, but is your way only for the Marseille deck? I also had spent some time reading from the Tarot History Forum and they say that I should look into what you've done. Anyways I'm glad I found it here! ^_^

kevin.mason1

Link doesn't work. The page it links to says the author has deleted it.

kevin.mason1

Many thanks :)