Melissa Lenormand

Elven

*Gasp*
These are BEAUTIFUL cards Melissa! Where do I order!
You can feel the Love in this deck - Im really looking forward to using it. That means I need 2 decks. LOL!

Congratulations on a wonderful project.

Cheers
Elven x

tarotmama

thorhammer said:
(You have a web department??? :bugeyed: :D)

Well, for extra convenience, I just married one :D

Okay, I've had an onslaught of messages about this... There is really no reason to panic if you can't order now. I actually won't have the cards available for shipment for about 6 weeks. I'm taking pre-orders as a way to help offset the cost of printing, and those who do pre-order will get a special thank-you gift from me.

I'm still working out a few minor issues with my printer and then the copy for the website to order. Once I have that hashed out, I'll feel better about posting more details here.

Elven

Was the pre-order on the webpage?
I'd like to pre-order too.

Cheers
Elven x

tarotmama

I'll put up the pre-order page later this week and post here when it's available. Expect Friday or Saturday. :)

Aerin

In the meantime I shall wear my pendant and also the one I got for a present which is now *cough* mine because I want it. [Guilty pause]

xxx

tarotmama

Ok - earlier than I expected!!

The web department is on the ball!

Here is the place you can pre-order.

http://shop.tarotbymelissa.com/

With delivery expected for mid-March.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Blithildis

*pre-ordered*

and

*paid*

Oohhh I'm sooooo excited :party:

I do love your beautiful cards and can't wait to have them here in my sticky little fingers :D

tarotmama

Blithildis said:
I do love your beautiful cards and can't wait to have them here in my sticky little fingers :D

Thank you! You are my FIRST order! :)

Blithildis

tarotmama said:
Thank you! You are my FIRST order! :)

... which is an honour in itself :royal:

Thank *you* for all the time and careful consideration you put into the creation of this beautiful and unique deck of cards!

Dad0Seven

Mel's Lenormand

OK, a little poetic license in the Title, sorry.

I tried to order my copy of the oracle on the down-low...unfortunately, my wife peeked over my shoulder and said "Whatcha doin?" Needless to say, we will soon be the proud parents of TWO copies of the oracle. She doesn't want her readings to have any "icky, guy cooties" on them...OW!!! Just KIDDING!!
:D

Thanks again Melissa!