Melissa Lenormand

Cocobird55

Sounds wonderful! I'm so glad about the card numbers, and the whole deck sounds fantastic! I wonder when we will be able to order them...

jackdaw*

Good news! Having finally taken the plunge to learn Lenormands, I've fallen in love with these little cards. I had the Melissa's once, but as I didn't read with them, I traded it on. Now I am ready for it again.

And I LOVE the textured cardstock of the Pixie's, so that will make it even better. And numbers, and more legible font for the titles ...

andybc

This is great news. I wanted the Melissa and missed out last time. The new edition sounds great.

Rhinemaiden

This is great news. I wanted the Melissa and missed out last time. The new edition sounds great.

I agree! I recently received the Postcard Lenormand -- which I love and use every day -- and would like the Melissa Lenormand to add to my collection.

stellar4

So pleased this will be back in print again, it is a gem of a deck. Can't wait to put in an order for myself and spread the word to friends who missed out on the first edition.