Random Q&As - round 2

Ronia

Hi everyone! This is the second round of the Random Q&As thread. As in the first one there are a couple of rules:
1. All questions are welcome, especially weird ones! LOL
2. Keep your readings short and to the point, up to seven cards but even that is a stretch, probably five would be best. For more detailed readings, please post your own thread or use one of the already existing ones.
3. The thread is a learning exercise and its point is to move quickly, so ask your question, let the next one read, comment and move on.

Have fun!

Ronia

I have a Q: What will come out of my past interview in NDK?

BrightEye

I have a Q: What will come out of my past interview in NDK?

Ring - Sun - Stars
Oh, good things! I think you'll be offered a contract. Your interview seems to have been a great success.

Q: Why did x change their mind?

Ronia

Ring - Sun - Stars
Oh, good things! I think you'll be offered a contract. Your interview seems to have been a great success.

Q: Why did x change their mind?

Gosh... The thing is that the working time doesn't suit me and my child has no childcare to go to yet, so... I'm afraid of the offer. LOL

Ring - um... because he/she has a commitment somewhere at the back.

Snake-Lillies-Ring-Ship-Storks

Yes, he/she does have something there and with a mature woman. This is going to change though. Things will start moving.

Ronia

What is Saint Valentine bringing me? :D

BrightEye

The Snake is usually me... The cards look good, yes?
What is Saint Valentine bringing me? :D

Paths - Ring - Rider
Is there a man in your life? I think he may pop the question.

Q: What was it that made them change their mind?

Ronia

The cards look good, yes, if the Snake is you.

Q: What was it that made them change their mind?

MIce - are you sure the Snake is you? Something is eating this person...

Sun-Ring-Mice-Tree-Clouds

As you see the happy relationship is behind, now things and worries are growing... It makes me think about lack ot willingness to root (Tree)... to settle... Something is making this person anxious.

Ronia

Paths - Ring - Rider
Is there a man in your life? I think he may pop the question.

No, I have no one in my life, I'm not sure this is about love, so I'll ask: Is this Ring and the news love related or else?

BrightEye

No, I have no one in my life, I'm not sure this is about love, so I'll ask: Is this Ring and the news love related or else?

Mountain - Dog - Moon
I would say this is a friend who is far away from you and harbours romantic feelings for you. He's missing you.

Q: Will I have children?

Ronia

Mountain - Dog - Moon
I would say this is a friend who is far away from you and harbours romantic feelings for you. He's missing you.

Huh... This is a surprise for sure! I have absolutely no idea who this is! Oh, now I'll be anxiously expecting Valentine's Day to see what happens! LOL

Your question:

Q: Will I have children?

Roads-Mice-Book

I think you'll have two but you'll go through some difficulties before you have your children. It may be some worrisome information.