Lenormand Game! One Sentence, 2 or 3 Cards

.traveller.

Just what it sounds like, use your Lenormand cards (Sibillas and Kippers too) to answer the previous person's question, and then leave a question for the next player. You can use up to 3 cards to answer the question, but try to be concise in answering by keeping your response to a single sentence.

.traveller.

What is coming up next for me? (other question was answered)

WaterSong

What is coming up next for me? (other question was answered)

hey T!

Clover/Fox/Child: I do think that some lighter, happier times are coming for you...I read the Fox also as work...and I do think there will be good news for you about a new opportunity.

Q: what is coming next for me?

.traveller.

hey T!

Clover/Fox/Child: I do think that some lighter, happier times are coming for you...I read the Fox also as work...and I do think there will be good news for you about a new opportunity.

Q: what is coming next for me?

Hi there! :D

tree-coffin

A long standing situation is nearing it's end, and will herald a brand new beginning, like wrapping up one project to begin another.

~
Tell me more about this new opportunity?

WaterSong

Hi there! :D

tree-coffin

A long standing situation is nearing it's end, and will herald a brand new beginning, like wrapping up one project to begin another.

~
Tell me more about this new opportunity?

Child/Stork/Garden: it will bring you a new path...you will start a new path, take a new direction...that will open up a new circle of friends or with a group of people, you will leave isolation behind.( and move to a very green place)

Q: what will the new bring ?

.traveller.

Child/Stork/Garden: it will bring you a new path...you will start a new path, take a new direction...that will open up a new circle of friends or with a group of people, you will leave isolation behind.( and move to a very green place)

Q: what will the new bring ?

anchor-letter
Better health and stability, and beauty... perhaps a slightly smaller behind. ;)

~
Will there be more conversations like that, or was it a fluke?

WaterSong

anchor-letter
Better health and stability, and beauty... perhaps a slightly smaller behind. ;)

~
Will there be more conversations like that, or was it a fluke?

Letter/Birds/Dog: oh my oh my...there will be more...someone is smitten.It was not a fluke, there is some real feeling there.

hahah :)

Q: how can I expect things to grow and evolve with x ?

.traveller.

Letter/Birds/Dog: oh my oh my...there will be more...someone is smitten.It was not a fluke, there is some real feeling there.
Don't jump to conclusions, it wasn't that kind of conversation. :)

magenta said:
Q: how can I expect things to grow and evolve with x ?

coffin-stars-cross

These look very spiritual to me, an ending will lead to renewed hope and direction, yet I cannot help but see "star crossed", the element of Fate will weigh heavily upon your relationship in some way... the ending may be your pending decision to relocate, which is a big life change.

~
The Mountain keeps appearing in my readings, does that mean I'm being psychically blocked from reading on a certain person?

WaterSong

Don't jump to conclusions, it wasn't that kind of conversation. :)

ha, with the dog, I see someone really caring at least.....and loyal.

hummm...the reading left me confused...cross starred? is that good or bad?

The Mountain keeps appearing in my readings, does that mean I'm being psychically blocked from reading on a certain person?

Dog/Tower
Mountain

yes...for some reason you are not being allowed to see for this person.

can I have more guidance about what is to come for x and I ?

.traveller.

hummm...the reading left me confused...cross starred? is that good or bad?
I wasn't sure either. I didn't feel it was bad so much as outer directed.

magenta said:
can I have more guidance about what is to come for x and I ?

Sure! It's funny, at first all I could get was your worry... don't worry m, all will be well.

fish-book-dog
The other reading was for the farther future, this one is for what is just ahead... your relationship will become closer through the sharing of personal "secrets", your family histories. You will be bonding even more than you have before.

~
eh, nevermind. That doesn't matter, can you tell me what my next job will be like?