Faeries Seekers: Signup ~February 6th - February 19th~

SunChariot

inanna_tarot said:
Well WhiteRaven and I have both done our readings, and I think we both found it hard!
I think when the faeries talk, its in an odd language that you can only work out if you have the key. When you think they are talking about one thing, they are really talking about something entirely different hehe.They do like to trick us!
However saying that the readings didnt need too much twisting to get out the answers for the question. I think though I'd like another go with this secret question practice, its fun and lets me flex my wings hehe.

How did you guys find it?
Sezo
x

I just found out my partners question, and although my answer seemed innocent enough on its own, in relation to the question I can see that it was really quite hurtful. There was no way to see that without knowing the question.

I know had I known the question beforehand, I would never in my life had worded things as I did. I am feeling extremely guilty right now and am very much swearing off these secret questions forever. This is my second time I tried this. The first was mererly inaccurate, this one was hurtful. I will never do that again. (tell you more about what is happening between Elf and I later, we are discussing making this just a private exchange).

To Elven if she reads this, I truly am very sorry.

There may be others who are good at this kind of thing, and can sense enough to pull it off. I clearly am not one of them.

I will very much be back for other rounds. I love my faeries and I need practise, but I am out for any secret question rounds.

Bar

WhiteRaven

SunChariot said:
I just found out my partners question, and although my answer seemed innocent enough on its own, in relation to the question I can see that it was really quite hurtful. There was no way to see that without knowing the question.

I know had I known the question beforehand, I would never in my life had worded things as I did. I am feeling extremely guilty right now and am very much swearing off these secret questions forever. This is my second time I tried this. The first was mererly inaccurate, this one was hurtful. I will never do that again. (tell you more about what is happening between Elf and I later, we are discussing making this just a private exchange).

To Elven if she reads this, I truly am very sorry.

There may be others who are good at this kind of thing, and can sense enough to pull it off. I clearly am not one of them.

I will very much be back for other rounds. I love my faeries and I need practise, but I am out for any secret question rounds.

Bar

Well Bar, I don't quite know what to say. I'm sorry you feel the way you do. I know that Elven has been away for a few days....her profile shows no movement....I do believe that Elven will be able to connect on different levels with your reading. Whether she finds it "hurtful" in any way will be up to her to decide. Each individual is different and take things in differently. I'm sure she will respond to your reading when she gets back and settles into AT.

SunChariot

Honestly, I think the advice was accurate.

Originally, I first pulled two different cards, but did not know how to read them properly so reshuffled and picked these two. Both sets had very similar meanings. In the reading I sent her, I saw UnDressing of a Salad as something ending and having to put it away now...The original card that came up was Death. So I got similar messages twice, I think it was likely accurate.

BUT the way I phrased it, not knowing the question, is coming off to me now as being particularly tactless. If I had known the question I would certainly have phrased things in a kinder way, But not knowing the question there was no way to know that my words were harsh.

Anyway, I think I am not a secret question reader. Perhaps it works for some people, I am not one of them.

Bar

WhiteRaven

SunChariot said:
Honestly, I think the advice was accurate.

Originally, I first pulled two different cards, but did not know how to read them properly so reshuffled and picked these two. Both sets had very similar meanings. In the reading I sent her, I saw UnDressing of a Salad as something ending and having to put it away now...The original card that came up was Death. So I got similar messages twice, I think it was likely accurate.

BUT the way I phrased it, not knowing the question, is coming off to me now as being particularly tactless. If I had known the question I would certainly have phrased things in a kinder way, But not knowing the question there was no way to know that my words were harsh.

Anyway, I think I am not a secret question reader. Perhaps it works for some people, I am not one of them.

Bar

Bar, you're assuming for your querant when your querant hasn't even read the reading yet. You're not allowing your querant to decide for herself here.....you're being your own judge and jury without allowing things to unfold. Relax.