Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - Signup

Nina*

6 Haunted Days said:
I for one am very interested in your experience and knowledge, and I am sure others are too, perhaps we can start a general thread too on any ideas, comments and thoughts we have on the Lenomand? I have much enjoyed your posts in the other threads! :)
I do SO agree!

Astraea

As to what topic to explore initially, I second Lee's vote for career/business

6 Haunted Days

Astraea said:
As to what topic to explore initially, I second Lee's vote for career/business

Great, one of my least favourite subjects, and since I won't have my book for another week or better, I won't mind missing it lol.

Astraea

It's not my favorite subject, either -- I voted for it because whereas not everyone is in a love relationship (or even wants to be) 24/7, almost everyone has to earn a living and that widens the field of available guinea pigs! Plus, in a fraught area like love, people are apt to be so emotionally invested in the results of readings that feedback could easily be skewed. But whatever everyone else wants to do will be fine with me!

Lee

My thoughts exactly! :)

Read

First Subject to Discuss

Hello Everyone:
I am very happy to see this forum and look forward to sharing what knowledge I have of the cards as well as learning from others. I do have Sylvie's book. As a professional reader (it is the only way I make my living) I have used the cards on and off for well over 10 years. Now, having worked with Sylvie's meanings for the past month or so since I got the book, I am using these cards exclusively, very rarely using the tarot or playing cards or any other form of divination any more.

I, too, am interested in career matters, but love and relationships are more what I am interested in since that is what most of the people whom I read want to know. So, I vote for relationships first. Of course, perhaps we could do a balance here on this as I note that the others on this thread would like career first.

I am looking forward to great discussions with everyone. I am very excited about being part of this group.

Read

Astraea

Hi Read, welcome to Aeclectic and this study group!

Read

Thanks for Welcome

Thank you, Astraea!

faunabay

I vote for love and relationships since that's what I've been "practicing" on right now - for myself and my friend. I would have more guinea pigs to work with on this subject than business or career.
Although I would eventually like to get into the timing issue too. I haven't done anything with that yet, so have no clue. :)
But I really am up for anything. If everyone else wants to do business and career I'm sure not going to say no. LOL

Gavriela

Office romances? ;)

Hi Read, nice to meet you. I love working with tarot, but I use that to work with the very few clients who aren't looking for predictive stuff - and on my own quite a lot.

But since 98% of clients are looking for predictive, I use Lenormand most of the time. Haven't got Sylvie's book yet, though, and at the rate the postal service is going (it's not just Mercury rx), I don't know when I will.

I also make make-up (people who know me refer to it as 'alchemy' - I guess it is in a way). What else to do when you have degrees in both sciences and arts? :)