Zoe's Spread

NakedSpirit

Clarification of the real issue very helpful

I used to attend Rachel and Zoe's monthly group when I lived nearby. From Zoe's advice, I have done this spread with the first card as the REAL issue, which I've found to be helpful to understand the root cause and the not-do and do-do cards then show action related to the root of the matter rather than related to the symptom. Thank you Zoe and Rachel.

Zoe Maat

Testimonial

Hi, Mark,
That Zoe is a genius! I have often found her to be inspirational and wise beyond her years. Not a bad looker too. Of late, her intuitive powers have become acute, largely through working with the Tarot. In truth, however, she used to frustrate people who would exclaim "How do you know that????!!!" Zoe never answered because Zoe didn't know how she knew that (whatever it was). Zoe doesn't know, she realizes. Or so she has told me many times. I'm sick of hearing it. Zoe isn't perfect. The other day she got the 2 of Wands as her subject card and the don't do was the King of Wands, with the King of Swords being the do do card. Out she went, after some bad news, to distract her from her woes. Woefully, she was involved in a petite auto event, in the parking lot of the local farm stand. Zoe didn't pick up on the warning not to gad about with crazy energy but to ponder matters in a more domestic sort of way, remaining on the home front, leaving the world to absorb the s***. Back to her knitting spell....
Z.

AJ

Welcome Zoe, sorry about your petite auto event :)