Around the Tarot in 78 Days

Essjay

Thanks guys! I didn't realise that - will get signed up pronto :D

*rushes off*

Eta: I've done it. Phew - I didn't realise that this is a short promotion either, finishing next week. Wow, so glad I popped into this thread to check. ((hugs FF and Cocobird55))

janie144

Oh this all looks very exciting *heads off to Amazon* do I just forward my confirmation email then wait?

firefrost

Yay, Essjay! :D

Janie, yes that's all you do. :)

Tiddles

My book came and I got the course info. At least I think I got the info, I received an email with the subject ” 78 Days Travellers Assemble in the Courtyard 3”. It gives the links to the 2 previous pre-course lessons. I didn't see instructions on accessing the course site, does t
hat come later?

TaliTarot

Tarot Course Site and Discussions

My book came and I got the course info. At least I think I got the info, I received an email with the subject ” 78 Days Travellers Assemble in the Courtyard 3”. It gives the links to the 2 previous pre-course lessons. I didn't see instructions on accessing the course site, does t
hat come later?

Hi Tiddles

Thank you for your interest, and the next information email will have our special method of learning tarot for everyone as a pre-course warm-up and also a link to the course site and other information. It's all going to schedule :)

We're almost ready to depart - five days remain to get the last passengers on-board and then we have five days to settle everyone into their chairs and we are off!

Tali x

ann823

I sent my proof of purchase in early yesterday but haven't gotten anything back about the course. It seems everyone is getting there material quite fast, I wonder if there's a problem? Do we have to pay to join the forum to get in. I find the site a bit confusing...

Tiddles

I sent my proof of purchase in early yesterday but haven't gotten anything back about the course. It seems everyone is getting there material quite fast, I wonder if there's a problem? Do we have to pay to join the forum to get in. I find the site a bit confusing...
They're probably just backed up with requests, it actually took about 6 days before I got the email with the pre-course information. I don't know what site you're talking about, they haven't given the course site info out yet.

TaliTarot

Course Confirmations

Hi Ann

We usually wait a few days and then add a group in one go to save time, so I'm sure you'll be receiving your catch-up email in the next few days. The course site will be sent out shortly, you don't have to pay anything other than your purchase of the 78 Days book :)

Tali x

blackrainbow

I ordered the book and sent in my proof of purchase. I'm hoping my book gets here today.