Working for an online tarot service

RedwingRaven

I've been following this thread with great interest.
I love the idea of the app readings (I've done phone lines and they were awful)

If someone could advise me how to contact didilabs, I would be very grateful

Aunty Anthea

THINKING ! ! !

For those of us who wish to make some money out of our skills and knowledge there has to be another way of doing things so going to start a new thread for ideas

Holly doll

I've been following this thread with great interest.
I love the idea of the app readings (I've done phone lines and they were awful)

If someone could advise me how to contact didilabs, I would be very grateful

Me too!

katey

I just googled the company and found a generic information/contact email address on their website. I emailed an expression of interest and someone got back to me after a few days and asked me to do a sample reading. Simple enough! I guess we'll just see if I make the cut! Good luck to anyone else who looks into it! :)

HallowedNight

I'm definitely watching this thread with interest! I recently had to take some time off work because school was so busy, so it'd be great to have something I could jump on in my free time a make a little money. I feel like that'd definitely be easier than making your own website or trying to sell readings on Instagram or Tumblr!

katey

I'm definitely watching this thread with interest! I recently had to take some time off work because school was so busy, so it'd be great to have something I could jump on in my free time a make a little money. I feel like that'd definitely be easier than making your own website or trying to sell readings on Instagram or Tumblr!

I've been on a disability pension for the past three years, but I'm getting to a point of wellness where I'm wanting and feel able to regain some sense of independence. I'm hopeful this will be a step in the right direction for me. :)

Vhyra

Watching this thread! I'm so glad there are people willing to open up about this subject because I think the option for this sounds amazing!

Does anyone know of any service that is chat only? I know there are a lot of video/phone type sites but that kind of creeps me out, I think!

Ibukole

Watching this thread! I'm so glad there are people willing to open up about this subject because I think the option for this sounds amazing!

Does anyone know of any service that is chat only? I know there are a lot of video/phone type sites but that kind of creeps me out, I think!

Kasamba. Keen and Bitwine have chat only options (you don't have to talk on the phone if you don't want to). I am not 100 percent sure but I think that you can opt to do chat only with Starz also.

Obsydian

Kasamba. Keen and Bitwine have chat only options (you don't have to talk on the phone if you don't want to). I am not 100 percent sure but I think that you can opt to do chat only with Starz also.

Yes, I am chat only with Starz. My environment is just too noisy to apply to enable voice!