Working for an online tarot service

Vhyra

Thank you guys so much for all the help with this! Does anyone have any experience with Keen.com? I've applied and can't wait!

Ibukole

Thank you guys so much for all the help with this! Does anyone have any experience with Keen.com? I've applied and can't wait!

I have had an adviser account on keen's non psychic sister site Ingenio.com for several years now. The chat sometimes freezes and crash, phones work just fine.
You can elect to have your money deposited the same day (or weekly or monthly) on your bank account or having a check mailed to you.
I have used both the direct deposit and the check payment options and never had a problem with them.
They will ask you for a debit/credit card when you sign up to verify that you are an adult and who you say you are. If I remember well, they take one $ out of your card for verification purpose then put it back the next day.
You can elect to pay to get featured and they use a bidding system (for example you bid 35 cents a click which bring you at let's say the second page of your category).

WiseOakReiki

I have had an adviser account on keen's non psychic sister site Ingenio.com for several years now. The chat sometimes freezes and crash, phones work just fine.
You can elect to have your money deposited the same day (or weekly or monthly) on your bank account or having a check mailed to you.
I have used both the direct deposit and the check payment options and never had a problem with them.
They will ask you for a debit/credit card when you sign up to verify that you are an adult and who you say you are. If I remember well, they take one $ out of your card for verification purpose then put it back the next day.
You can elect to pay to get featured and they use a bidding system (for example you bid 35 cents a click which bring you at let's say the second page of your category).

Ibukole,

Would you be willing to share any methods that have brought you success on that site? I am on keen now and not getting anything. I'm wondering if it's worth fighting through all the other competition. I don't really want to pay for listings that I'm not sure will return the investment.

delinfrey

About Didilabs, they offer you 1.5$ per card in the beginning with a 10-card daily limit, so don't expect much initial revenue. It does go up over time, though

Sulis

Where can I find an English version of the Didilabs app? The only English app I can find is a tea leaf readings one. I'd like to see the sort of readings that they offer.

kduphily

I just googled the company and found a generic information/contact email address on their website. I emailed an expression of interest and someone got back to me after a few days and asked me to do a sample reading. Simple enough! I guess we'll just see if I make the cut! Good luck to anyone else who looks into it! :)

Tried googling and all I got was a website with links to their apps, where did you find an email address? Would love to know how to get in touch with them

Sulis

Tried googling and all I got was a website with links to their apps, where did you find an email address? Would love to know how to get in touch with them

There is an email address where you can contact them at the bottom of this page: http://didilabs.com

kduphily

Thank you for that, I saw that and had a blonde moment lol thought it was a link that didn't work