Coming Love Interest Spread

kezzia

WolfyJames said:
I'm happy to hear that some people love my spread :).

i used your spread for the first time the other day and have just posted on the readings section if your interested it really surprised me but think maybe my interpretation was far too positive

13Monkeez

I did this spread, with some very interesting and unnerving results I must admit.

I posted my cards here:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2277083#post2277083

One of the few times for me that a reading has opened up more questions than it began with lol

But I do think that it might actually be a very insightful and powerful spread.

D-rea

Could use some help...thanks!

WolfyJames said:
I came up with that spread for a friend, because I didn't have my big book of spreads with me at that moment. I kind of like the reading it gave so I decided to share the spread with you. It's a spread when we ask about our coming love interest, when we haven't met the person yet but wonder about him/her. I haven't come up with how to order the cards for the spread.

Coming Love Interest Spread

1 - Who is your coming love interest.
2 - His/her work, job.
3 - His/her quality.
4 - His/her flaw.
5 - His/her look.
6 - What he/she will think of you the first time you will meet.
7 - What you will think of him/her the first time you will meet.
8 - His/her feelings for you.
9 - Your feelings for him/her.
10 - The strength of your relationship.
11 - The weakness of your relationship.
12 - Love potential in long term.

A very popular spread I see: great job! I did a layout myself, and could really use some input... I got some interesting cards, in some interesting positions. Could really use some input. thanks!
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=138005

daphne

D-rea said:
A very popular spread I see: great job! I did a layout myself, and could really use some input... I got some interesting cards, in some interesting positions. Could really use some input. thanks!
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=138005

One of my favorites too, it always unreveal fascinating things. I gave you some input on your reading.

Lovebug

I love this spread it was one of the first I did. The only problem I have with this spread is if what if you've already meet your coming of live interest and don't know it? Then the first impression question is a bit strange. Also, does what you think of someone when you first meet even matter? I'd rather know what this person will think of me in the relationship. And the "Feelings for you" that answer could be their current feelings if you've already meet and don't know it.

13Monkeez

The thing is though, even if you have already met your coming love interest, or even been in a relationship with them in the past, it's all subjective...for example, you were in a relationship say a couple years ago...and split up for whatever reason. And then this person comes back into your life and you get back together. It is still a coming relationship, and in a sense a "new" relationship, because your past relationship "ended"...in that case the position could speak for what they felt when you met....or it could speak for how they felt when they saw you again for the first time in awhile, perhaps the realization that they missed you.

I do think in this case the cards would be more "specific" in that you would be more apt to recognize the traits in the cards. For example, I have a friend who was in a relationship for a couple of years. Her ex was invariable represented in the cards by the Knight of Swords. They split up for quite awhile, and then in a couple of readings(not this one)she did on future relationship, lo and behold there was the Knight of Swords. The combination of that particular card, along with a couple of others that really pointed his way, and her own gut feelings, told her the next one was him, even though she really didn't think it would be. Mainly because it wasn't a real nice split and she had mixed feelings on the possibility of letting him back into her life. But he did indeed reappear, and they did get back together. Even though the spreads she did were geared more towards a new relationship, they still pointed to him. She joked that it was like everything old becomes new again, but really that is a very apt description when speaking in terms of relationships, because an old relationship can "renew" in a sense. I think that's why it's so important to pay close attention not only to the cards themselves and how they fall, but to the feeling that you get when you initially turn each card over. Because very often that initial "sense" is exactly on the money.

Sheri

Moderator Note

Hi everyone,

I have had to remove a couple of readings from this thread. Please refrain from posting readings for assistance in the Tarot Spreads forum. Personal readings for assistance in interpretation should be posted in the Your Readings forum following the guidelines there.

Feel free to return to the individual layout threads here and post comments and feedback on the use of the layout and do include a link back to your reading posted in the Your Readings forum if you wish to share.

Please do contact me via PM if you have any questions regarding this note or if you need assistance with links, etc., I am here to help!

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding,

Sheri; moderator Tarot Spreads

@The_Lovers@

Sorry for posting after you said not to Sheri D; I tried to delete it but It didn't work so I thought I would edit it x.x

mysteryinhereyes

Points to Ex Also!

I was sitting here late at night trying to look to the future and not the past for a change..lol, and found this spread. Threw the cards and although I am very new to tarot, I just could not escape a feeling that this was someone from my recent past. The #1 card and #5 card described him perfectly(looks, astro sign, age). I just wish I could "read" whether is it is coming around again or already gone.....LOL! I will study it some more and see what I can come up with.

Just wanted to say I like this spread, and thanks to the creator.

nightingale22dec

Great Spread

hey wolfy dis is a great spread.....i jus loved it.......i did dis spread for most of my friends n dey were all so delighted wid d result......bt d problem is wen i did dis spread for myself i cudnt decipher d meaning. i hope u or sum1 else cud help me.....my readings r posted in the your readings thread....
thnaks a lot to u wolfy from me n my frens we owe u 1