Which decks do your readees choose when you read for others

Which decks do you use to read for others?

• Archeon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Baroque Bohemian Cats

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • DruidCraft

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Fey (Lo Scarabeo)

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Gilded

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Goddess

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Golden

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Haindl

• International Icon

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Marseille (any version)

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • Morgan-Greer

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Mythic

• Osho Zen

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Tarot of the Old Path

• Tarot of Prague

Votes: 8 11.8%
  • Quest

• Rider-Waite-Smith (any version)

Votes: 31 45.6%
  • Robin Wood

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • Sacred Circle

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Sakki-Sakki

• Sharman-Caselli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spiral

• Tarot of the Spirit

• Thoth

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Voyager

Votes: 5 7.4%
  • World Spirit

• Other

Votes: 34 50.0%

• Total voters

WolfSpirit

I don't do many readings for others, and never for strangers at the moment.
I have noticed the people I read for did not choose a deck at the moment of reading, they either let me choose or chose one they had already seen in my collection.
Decks I have used:
Druidcraft, RWS, Halloween, Ancestral Path, Animal Wise.

Dean

U.k

I usually go with the Crowley's Thoth,
for anyone who wants an insightful reading, but for just general reading's i might just use the Rider-waite deck. But in my experiance people go more for the Thoth deck.

Chronata

I don't really let the person I am reading for choose...but I always have several decks with me...

The RWS, and Hanson Roberts are the staples...

But lately, I have used the World Spirit, Morgan Greer, Spiral and others to round out the choices.

I choose based on the question, the energy of the client...or sometimes just on a whim. :)

WhiteRaven

Spiral when I read Tarot and Faeries Oracle.

Citrin

I've used RWS, Tarot of a Moon Garden (very successfully), and Robin Wood when reading for others. And now I mean face to face-readings, because I find it doesn't matter much when I read for someone on here.

I choose a deck I feel won't intimidate my querents.

Khaelo

I didn't vote because I don't do enough readings for others. In what I've done for family, there's only been one person who actually cared which deck was used. My brother, who inspects every Death card that enters the house, requested "the one with the red Death," i.e the Robin Wood. :)

MeeWah

I am not sure I 'qualify' to vote since I never offer a choice of decks & the subject has not arisen. Voted anyway to indicate the decks I use most to read for others:

Baroque Bohemian Cats
DruidCraft
Marseille (Grimaud)
Tarot of the Old Path
Tarot of Prague
Rider-Smith-Waite
Robin Wood

Other decks:

Ancient Egyptian
Chinese Tarot
Cosmic Tribe
Halloween Tarot
Hanson-Roberts
Thoth (occasionally, so not included in above tally)

Most of my readings are for folks at a distance & the rest in-person readings for non-Tarot folks. In all cases, I 'match' decks to the individual.

[Edited to include Hanson-Roberts; Cosmic Tribe.]

Annabelle

I voted based on the decks I use when reading for live querents (on a non-professional basis, at least for the time being). So far, I don't typically offer a choice; when I do provide a choice, it is between the Hudes and the Universal Waite.

I vary between many of other decks when reading for myself and reading online, but when I'm face-to-face with someone, I like to stick with the decks I'm most comfortable with.

Edited to add: When offered a choice, my female querents usually choose the Hudes and my male querents usually choose the Universal Waite.

lark

Read twice a week at two different fairs.
Also do phone readings.
I use~
Gilded
Robin Wood
Golden
Morgan Greer
Universal Waite
World Spirit
International Icon
Hanson Robert
Druidcraft

Gilded and Golden are favorites and are most often chosen by my clients when I give them a choice.

Apollonia

I always offer the Universal Waite and the Gilded, and often a third, usually Tarot of the Old Path, but sometimes Arcus Arcanum or the Halloween Tarot, or rarely, the Whimsical. But my sitters almost always choose the Gilded...