Judgement as outcome

NamasteIndia

To me it means that the outcome is not yet certain, not set yet. Things could still go either way. What is does say is that you (or the other party involved) are still in the process of thinking out what to do. And until you (or they) come to a concrete decision inside the future cannot be known.

Judgment is about taking time to think things out, thinking out all that has happened in the past and then after doing so coming to some decisions as to what you want to do, what you want to do in the same way as you have done it in the past, and what you want to do differently.

It most likely means that the person selling the item (or the one purchasing it) is still in the process of thinking over past purchases they have made and what worked well for them in the past and what did not.

To make a long story short, this card is saying to me that the future cannot yet be known as the other person (and maybe you too) is still in the process of thinking things out and has not yet reached a decision. The future cannot be known yet until they do. It could still go either way.

Babs
I am asking tarot for concrete answer not for confusion. The final decision as to be given to the seller and so i was asking for guidance what is the outcome if i purchase this stuff.
So tarot is supposed to guide me and not confuse me more and more by saying that decision is not made and in past i was unable to make decision.

starrystarrynight

Coming back to this...and not to answer for Sun Chariot--but some readers (me included) tend to look at trumps as knowledge needed to get through the situation that one doesn't yet possess. So, in the case of Judgment as an outcome, it could be that you need to use or learn the "lesson" or meaning of Judgment (and how it pertains to this situation) in order to know what to do (tarot cannot tell you concretely what actions you should take...in my opinion, it can only provide information that will help you to decide what to do for yourself.)

Therefore, by pulling Judgment as outcome, the spread may be trying to impart to you that you may need to make some judgment or assessment of the situation that you haven't yet made before you can know how to proceed with the transaction you are asking about. Whenever a trump is drawn as an outcome, I tend to think there is more for the seeker to do or learn about the situation before any outcome can be affected--not what the outcome will definitely be. And the energy of the particular trump drawn is the lesson the seeker needs to learn or the energy she needs to access or use to come to the outcome. (The outcome will depend upon using the energy of the trump drawn.)

Edited to add:

But of course, this is just one card out of a whole spread, and we were not completely privvy to the whole question or situation--or how the other cards "answered" the positional questions they were drawn to answer...and that might change responses, as well. (For instance, for the way I read cards, if Judgment turned up elementally ill-dignified, it might suggest--to me--that the deal will fall through before it even gets to be completed, or something along those lines.)

SunChariot

Actually, we always ask for concreate answers, but that is not always what comes. The future is a funny thing. It is very changable. Sometimes the future can be known from the place we are at now, and sometimes we are in a place where things can still go either way and there is no way to know yet for sure which way it will go. it depends someitmes on certain things and energies that may not yet be fully formed. All Tarot is supposed to do, in my view, is to be open and honest and caring wtih us. If the answer cannot yet be known, the correct answer is to tell us that.

That is the way the future and Tarot works. Sometimes it is possible to get a contrete answer, usually it is. But sometimes its not. If it is not possible to get a concrete answer, the cards will find a way to tell you that.

I have also had the cards tell me outright at times that they do not wish to answer me and it is not in my best interest (or that of the querent) to know that answer at this point in time. It happened when reading for a friend once. I had to tell her that the cards were literally saying that they did not want to tell her and that they (or the source behind the answers) felt it was better that she not know that right now. The card was just really telling me that. So I told her that and she said that the last 3 readers she had asked had seen the exact same thing!

We always can ask, but we can't control the answer,. If the cards cannot yet answer or do not wish to, they will just tell us that.

Also, of course, each of us can only answer what the card would mean to us if it came up in our readings. Each person reads differntly so you can get as many meanings as you have people asnwering. Our meanings are just our meanings. If you were the one wh did the reading ,the cards would ahve come up to reflect your meanigns, not someone else's. The cards speak to each of us differently. Although that may just be more confusing in the end,.

Babs

SunChariot

I am asking tarot for concrete answer not for confusion. The final decision as to be given to the seller and so i was asking for guidance what is the outcome if i purchase this stuff.
So tarot is supposed to guide me and not confuse me more and more by saying that decision is not made and in past i was unable to make decision.

Oh I also did not understand the question as that. I thought the question was the outcome of a purchase deal as in if the other person would be willing to part with the item and sell it to you. For that I saw it as he was not sure yet if he was willing to sell it.

But if that is the question, about what you should do, I am with starrystarrynight on this one,. That would still be very close to my answer. Majors are for me also about very important life lessons that our lives are working to teach us via the situation was asked about in the reading. And all the rest of what she said just made a lot of sense too.

Babs

NamasteIndia

thank you everyone for the interpretations.
Presently we are in the process of purchasing this flat i will let you know what happens??what judgement wanted to say

namaste

SunChariot

Looking forward to hearing, all my best wishes for the sale! :heart:

Babs

Zana

For me, Judgment means, you know exactly what is good and what is bad for you. If you make decisions based on what other people think or want, so be it. Your choice is from here.

eta: I guess this does not make any sense as outcome though, if at all..

SunChariot

That's the thing when talking about what a card means to us, after it came up in someone else's reading. The cards don't talk to each of us the same way. They talk to each of us according to the meanings we personally have for the card.

I often get that sense too, when someone writes that this or that card came up for them in relation to their question. And my first thought is that that card would not have come up for me there, because of my menaing for it.

Babs

NamasteIndia

For a long time my husband was lying in the coffin related to the issue of buying a house.He would not take interest, he would not visit any construction site, neither he would take interest when buying etc.
This time around i kept forcing him plus the marketing executive was quite enthusiastic and kept calling back so he took interest and got up from the dead and it was surprising for me also.
So finally judgement is saying that the dead is awakening and they are deciding to show some action.

Sunmachine

I've drawn judgement as outcome when I asked about the possibility of securing a business deal. The outcome wasn't quite what I hoped for - I didn't get the job.

BUT - and this is V positive - I made a new client - and one who certainly turned out to be a 'step up' for me. After his involvement, my work improved exponentially. I really felt like I was rising from the grave...

All best