Nisaba's Timing Method

aware7

Sorry, I don't get the reference to the Justice card and timing.

How does that work out? What does Justice signify re timing?

Generally I use cups as days, wands as weeks, swords as months and pentacles as years but Nisiba's method is very interesting and I shall try it. Thanks - and do tell me about the signficance of Justice in all this!

nisaba

aware7 said:
Sorry, I don't get the reference to the Justice card and timing.

How does that work out? What does Justice signify re timing?
Well, Justice is a Major, nd has to do with redressing balance or fairness. Whatever you are trying to get a timing for, will not happen until after you deal with Justice issues in your life first.

That being said, about four or five years ago I was reading for a middle-aged woman who seemed very worried about something, and she asked for a timing on something I'd just said. I pulled the "Justice" card and explained it to her - and it turned out that she had a young adult son up on drugs trafficing charges, awaiting his hearing. Given that information, it made sense that whatever she wanted a tming on, wouldn't come about until after his hearing,m no matter whether he was found guilty or innocent.

MariaPeea

nisaba said:
Thanks, Mimiraj. You restored my confidence.

LOL, sorry, Nisaba! Didn't mean to rain on the timing parade. I think it's just me, I just need to get the hang of it. But, I made a bunch of 'predictions' using this method and a couple of them are coming up soon, so we'll see if I'm not totally hopeless ;)

shamoness

Thanks for this Nisaba! I had read your method in another thread at one time but haven't used it. I'm definitely going to try this. I'm also going to share it with my Circle as they are always asking about timing. Now they'll have a method they can use. Of course many of them will have to go with the playing cards instead of tarot since most don't have more than one or two decks (yet).

Rovay

Thanks for sharing the timing method, I will write it down!

nisaba

You are very welcome!

Empath111

Fabulous!! I have a Marsailles deck..I've used it for reads (was my first deck) but I could put it aside and use it for timing. I never knew how to do timing..excellent post and method!

Rootweaver

Thanks for this! I am definitely going to try it too. But, I do wonder, how would we get an indication of say 26 days (for example.) Do we draw more than one card? And if so, what if the first card is eg Queen (13) of Swords (days) and the second one eg 13 of Pentacles (years) to give us 26... would the answer be 26 years or 26 days?

Carla

So far I have hit 2 out of 3 timings using this method. :)

Rootweaver

Thanks for this! I am definitely going to try it too. But, I do wonder, how would we get an indication of say 26 days (for example.) Do we draw more than one card? And if so, what if the first card is eg Queen (13) of Swords (days) and the second one eg 13 of Pentacles (years) to give us 26... would the answer be 26 years or 26 days?

Can someone please help? I'd really like to use this method but I do not understand as stated above... What am I overlooking?