Queen of Wands banner ?

Cara Jackson

Sorry to call on your experience again, - but what is the backdrop behind the queen, is it a material banner, or painted stone part of the throne?

And why, do you feel, it continues out of the card - does it show this queens unending ideas, creativity or what?

Muchly, much-ly appreciated x Cara

Sulis

I don't think it matters if it's a banner or if it's painted on the throne, personally I think it's part of the back of the throne.
It shows lions which are animals of the Fire element and so are linked to this queen in the form of a royal crest or coat of arms. It also shows sunflowers which also represent the element of Fire and mean loyalty - their flower heads track the sun as it moves across the sky.

I've attached an image.

Attachments

• Queen of Wands.jpg
    Queen of Wands.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 329

Cara Jackson

Thanks for that

Just looked closely at 'banner' and think it IS definetly cloth, as it is drawn with a wibbly-wobbly hand/line, unlike the stone seat she is sat on :)

Sulis

Hi Cara,

So what significance do you think that has? I personally don't seen why it would matter whether it's a cloth or the actual throne.

Abrac

It looks like a banner. This picture shows a medieval throne room with a similar-looking banner. Also notice the thrones have low backs which could be what the Queen of Wands has. :)

lucifall

Abrac said:
It looks like a banner. This picture shows a medieval throne room with a similar-looking banner. Also notice the thrones have low backs which could be what the Queen of Wands has. :)

I also think it is a banner (Since reading this thread)
Some reflections:
It is a banner with 2 lions, as a kind of heraldy, The lion is connected to HER King, so this banner wears his weapon.
To understate that, there are 2 sunflowers on the banner. She even sits on a throne with lions on the corner, the protection of Her King.
Sunflowers are connected to the Sun, and the Sun is the ruler of leo, the Lion.
4 Lions on the throne. This also points to 4. The Emperor, ruler (Father) of the Kings.

The Queen even helds a Sunflower in her own hand, as she is Aries and the Sun is Extalted in this starsign, just to show, she is cardinal and He is fixed.
He is so Fixed, his banner is part of her Cardinal Throne...
She is Courtly aries before a Triumph Throne Banner of Emperor Aries.

3 Sunflowers. Which points to 3. The Empress, Mother of the Queens.

What I feel also very noteworthly in this picture is the desert on the left side of the card with the piramids. On the right side we see a completely different environment. It looks a kind of gray, waterly iced. even the right lion has another appearance than the left one. she is in the middle of it.
Left:Fire and at the Right water. Fire connected with the wands and the water connected to the queens.The middle Water of Fire.

I now wonder: What is behind the banner? Is it a kind of veil? A veil to hide what?

Lucifall

Abrac

The back of the King's chair is clearly a solid back, but the lines on the Queen's aren't as straight and solid-looking.

Cara Jackson

Further to banner . .

thanks for ALL your great comments, I figure that the banner with its 'bubbles' (like her bubbly personality) is never ending - going off the page, showing her never ending ideas & creativity. The bit about the right and left side, was very good, fire and water. I think that the SIGNIFICANCE of the light-weight nature of the banner denotes that she doesnt need anything (or anyone!) backing her up - she has such strength of willpower (and her wand/stick!) to protect her - plus her intuition of course x Cara

Cara Jackson

IN ADDITION TO THE 'veil'

This could be a reference to the veil of illusion/Maya, adn that this queen has it sussed - any ideas/comments? x Cara