$100 - what deck or decks would you buy

baba-prague

Le Fanu said:
You could get yourself a cheap plane ticket to Madrid and buy it for 45 euros in the Museu del Tarot.

I admire your thinking Le Fanu!

Me? Well, I think probably I'd go for half a Gaian. Or perhaps spend it here on an old deck. I've always wanted a copy of the Prague Animal Tarock - but I suppose it would be far more than $100.

celticnoodle

Lillie said:
I'd get the cruel things tarot and spend the rest on drugs and prostitutes.
:laugh: BAD, BAD, BAD!

gee, with $100.00, there are alot of things i'd like to get, but I think I'd go ahead and purchase the Tea Leaf Fortune Cards- Oracle by Rae Hepburn, for my mom. She'd love to have it, and I've seen them for close to $100.00. make a great birthday gift for her. she'd be thrilled!!!

but, if i had yet another $100.00....hmmmm...I'll have to come back and post them. not sure right now--to many to chose from.

2_Journey

I'd buy the Tree Tarot (which is likely going to happen anyway...), the Cruel Thing, and the Circle of Life. If I had any leftover, I'd buy the Cosmic as well, as I don't have it and I've wanted it for quite some time. :)

ilweran

I think I did this a while back, except it was £100 not dollars and I bought the Tarot of the Crone and the Tarot of the Lepidopteran People.

Don't know what I'd choose now if I did the same thing again.

victoria.star

I would get Chronata's Noir Tarot, Robert Place's Vampire deck, and a Vanessa (I sent mine to a friend.)
Does this add up to $100?

AJ

gotgothkitty said:
I posted this on the Tarot Collectors Forum, and I haven't gotten a response yet.
Thanks,
Priscilla
The collectors probably have everything already.

I'd dearly love to have the Far Sight Tarot, 100.00 would make a partial payment

minrice

I'd get the German collector's RWS edition, and the Dog Tarot. Or, the complete Tarot of Trees and Dog Tarot. Or I might just blow it on Tarot books...that's another strong possibility...

gregory

Lillie said:
No. Made and sold years ago.

Will never do any more, not ever.

There is a maximum of 44 out there, probably less.

22 first ed, the rest second ed.

And never again, not ever.

I had to cut them all with scissors, and I cried real tears over it all.
Nina is selling one just now... see trade threads....

I LOVE mine. DEATH, I got !

I would buy..... Omaggio a Federico II - but I am HOPING it will show up for my birthday.... and the rest on good wine :D

tarotmama

I would get Mary K Greer's Tarot Mirrors and Tarot Constellations (and that would complete my MKG book collection!) and I would get Lisa Hunt's Fairy Tale and MRP Fairy Tale kit. Is that about $100? If I had any left, I'd buy a Gummi Bear Tarot! :)

Grizabella

I'd get the mass market version of Tarot of Dreams, for sure! And another Halloween Tarot in a Tin to replace my lost one. And then the Circle of Life and Tarot of White Cats, I think. My wishes are simple one. :)