(Newer) Ancient Egyptians

little-imp

egyptian tarot

I have the los scarabeo egyptian tarot and find them amazing.... I love reading with them and am still tryin to understand many of the symbols on them....(Alot of Difficulty with the heiroglyphs)...
I have, with help (fulgour), come to conclusions about the zodiac symbols and abbolished the GD attributions for these cards....and i feel happier now with my cards...but i still feel they have more to show me..or i have more to learn about them ....
what can i say i'm an avid fan of this deck...it has won me over...

Cerulean

Resurrecting the Ankh--this beautiful thread...

...it's a long time coming, but the fertility of the lovely Spring in 2006 had me going back to this.

While the book's take on this wording:

Will - Magician
Know (Knowledge/Science) - High Priestess
Want (Action) - Empress
Keep Quiet (Realization) - Emperor

is in a slightly different order and an old-fashioned formula, it reminds me enough of small studies to find this deck rather endearing.

I did a reading today where I found the beautiful Ankh on Nine of Cups and came across a google reference to the number nine and 9 being similar. So this adaptation of romantic esoteric history with soft touches of Egyptology is
quite lovely to me...I've decided to include the small format mini and a book-deck set as my 'travel' deck at least for awhile...

I'm looking for more history or readings or input on this deck here and elsewhere.

Regards,

Cerulean