Yay! Robin Wood Tarot!

Citrin

Thank you. :)
Yup, it's very clear.

Startarot

Happy Birthday to you.. what a wonderful gift to receive. I just bought the RW deck and I love it.. I love the vivid line drawings.. enjoy and use in good heath.

Citrin

Thanks.
That's one of my favorites. :)

MoonLite

My Robin Wood deck arrived today in the post... so a very happy girlie!! :D It looks a wonderful deck, so I look forward to progressing in my Tarot studies and learning to read with it.

A now very belated "Happy Birthday Citrin". ;) What a lovely surprise you had receiving it for your birthday. :cool:

Amandajane

MoonLite said:
My Robin Wood deck arrived today in the post... so a very happy girlie!! :D It looks a wonderful deck, so I look forward to progressing in my Tarot studies and learning to read with it.

If you are anything like me Moonlite you will really enjoy this deck.
As for studies if I had Robin Wood from the start study wouldn't have felt like such a struggle. I find with this deck I can't get enough about learning and just looking at these beautiful cards.

Citrin

I've read with my Robin Wood now for a while, and I must say that it's even better than I expected when I first saw it.:D Very lovely deck. Feels like I have a great connection with it now.