$100 Llewellyn Voucher - what would you buy?

gregory

You don't get a book with the Norse on Barrett's site but perhaps that doesn't matter.
You can usually find the book on its own on abe.

Barbara Moore WAS heavily involved in the creation of the Steampunk. I actually spoke to her about it off forums and everything. We can all make typos/slipups like that.

@ Nicky - Llewellyn sell Regardie books ?

ETA goodness, so they do :D

Citrin

Hello fellow Swede! :D (Where are you? North, south? Haha curious cat here...)

Congrats on winning. :) I saw you mentioned the Ceccoli Tarot... I absolutely love that deck! It's much more readable than you might think at first glance. It's very intuitive, but if you need a little boost from a book I must say the LWB is surprisingly good (for being a little white booklet that is...).

I also love Moore and Fell's Steampunk Tarot. :)

I can't think of any more I suspect you'd like, they have so much on that site lol... Good luck on choosing! :D

FaintlyMacabre

You can usually find the book on its own on abe.

Barbara Moore WAS heavily involved in the creation of the Steampunk. I actually spoke to her about it off forums and everything. We can all make typos/slipups like that.

@ Nicky - Llewellyn sell Regardie books ?

ETA goodness, so they do :D

That is true about books - you have to watch that you aren't just getting the book on those sites.

My main point was to be sure and look at the cards in the Steampunk and be sure you do like them.

Diana

Morwenna

Robin Wood
Victorian Fairy
Anna K
Pagan Cats
!!!!!!!

And then if there's anything left over, pick on a whim! :D

Ace

Robin Wood--absolutely! And maybe some Scott Cummingham books if they still have them. He was the best writer they had!

barb

FaintlyMacabre

I guess I am just an oddball but so far I haven't had any luck with Pagan Cats either. I really thought I would like it better. I even bought both sizes because I thought maybe that was the problem. Aside from anything else though, that is the one I thought was hard to see the details on.

Diana

MizGrace

I would head to a book store and get a feel of the decks in my hands so I can know 100% if I am buying what I need not what I want. sit feel the cards see if you like them. Then give it a few days if you cant stop thinking about them then buy them maybe take a notepad keep notes likes dislikes, images, text anything really. $100 I dont know I am happy with what I have. yet happy you have won so well done. enjoy the spend

tjejen

Hej @citrin I'm in the south, so south I can see Denmark from my lounge room :) I lived in Stockholm when I first moved here so everyone says I speak like a 08 ;)

Thank you all so much for the thoughtful advice! I ended up getting the original four I decided on though I now have a huuuuge wishlist which is consumerism at work I suppose :)

What a wonderful group you are! Winning that competition not only allowed me to buy some cards I could not have afforded but reminded me to visit here more often <3

FaintlyMacabre

Enjoy them! Shopping for them is half the fun.

Diana

JylliM

Hej @citrin I'm in the south, so south I can see Denmark from my lounge room :) I lived in Stockholm when I first moved here so everyone says I speak like a 08 ;)

Thank you all so much for the thoughtful advice! I ended up getting the original four I decided on though I now have a huuuuge wishlist which is consumerism at work I suppose :)

What a wonderful group you are! Winning that competition not only allowed me to buy some cards I could not have afforded but reminded me to visit here more often <3

Enjoy!! :party: