Goddess Guidance Oracle Discussion

knowledge seeker

revival of group ??

hi there,
i'm looking to restart this study group (and also the archangels one)
is there anyone else that is interested too?
let me know :D
blessings
KS

lilydragon

picking up goddess oracle study group

I would definately be interested!

knowledge seeker said:
hi there,
i'm looking to restart this study group (and also the archangels one)
is there anyone else that is interested too?
let me know :D
blessings
KS

geministar

Hi there,

Colby and I both started a study group on this deck a while ago. There is an index of the cards somewhere that we have studied so far, you can add to those if you like. :) I would love to get back into studying these again.

Index thread

sharpchick

I am not a fan of Doreen Virtue, but I have used this deck for a number of reasons. When I study the Goddesses of a particular pantheon, i.e., Celtic, I pull all those Goddesses out of the deck and review them alongside my other study material, as well as journal entries I've made about any of the Goddesses represented there. (I also pull cards from Kris Waldherr's Goddess Tarot at the same time.) A variation of this is when I feel that I need to meditate on a particular aspect of Goddess energy, so I might pull all the cards from the deck that represent rebirth Goddesses, for example.

Then there are times when I do a daily single card draw, asking, "Which Goddess's energy will I work with today?" Those are generally uncannily on target, as was my Goddess du jour of January 1, 2007. We had almost a straight week of rain prior to that date, and I had cabin fever (I am not a puddle stomping mall shopper.) The Goddess I drew that morning was Cordelia, who told me to get out and get some fresh air. January 1 was for us a cool, but beautifully sunny day.

I'm going to look at the previous study thread index now.

knowledge seeker

hi geministar, lili & sharp,
glad to hear your interested :smile: do any of you have any ideas of how you would like this to move? it can be as informal (or somewhat formal) as you prefer. i was thinking something along the lines of each week or fortnight (or other) focusing on a card & sharing our thoughts, emotions, & ANYTHING else that you want to share. with the card it can be either all focus on the same card, or we each just pull our own card, share our thoughts then we can each comment on/add to this if we desire. or we can do something else completley different :D
let me know your thoughts
blessings
KS

geministar

Hi KS,

I dont really have a lot of time at the moment so I would just prefer to comment on the cards as and when I am able. I will leave it up to you and the others as to how you would like to do it if thats ok. :)

lilydragon

I think...

knowledge seeker said:
hi geministar, lili & sharp,
glad to hear your interested :smile: do any of you have any ideas of how you would like this to move? it can be as informal (or somewhat formal) as you prefer. i was thinking something along the lines of each week or fortnight (or other) focusing on a card & sharing our thoughts, emotions, & ANYTHING else that you want to share. with the card it can be either all focus on the same card, or we each just pull our own card, share our thoughts then we can each comment on/add to this if we desire. or we can do something else completley different :D
let me know your thoughts
blessings
KS

the one card at a time focus sounds good. Than we can all chat on that card, and give our own ideas and interpretations, which may differ from the cards given meaning. I know some of my own personal meanings have developed over time.
xxoo

sharpchick

lilydragon said:
the one card at a time focus sounds good. Than we can all chat on that card, and give our own ideas and interpretations, which may differ from the cards given meaning. I know some of my own personal meanings have developed over time.
xxoo

I agree with Lilydragon.

lilydragon

ummm...

I am sort of new to this.
When do we start?

Logiatrix

For new participants, just in case...

If there's a card you want to discuss, check
the INDEX to see if it's been posted already.
If it's there, then add your comments to that
thread. Your post will bump up the thread;
other interested members will then see it and
add their comments.

If the card you want to talk about isn't in the
INDEX, then go ahead and start a new thread.
Please let me know about it (PM me) so I can
add it to the INDEX.
:)