Tarot decks that went out of print while languishing on your wishlist

snowy_owl

Buckland Romani

Out of curiosity I looked on Amazon and, lo & behold, someone is selling a brand new Buckland Romani deck for $324.92 as a publisher's remainder. Too rich for my blood.........but maybe someone else is interested???????? The is also a used deck selling for $229+

fairyhedgehog

I've just discovered that the Hello Kitty tarot is now not available. Because of stupid lawyers.

*kicks the furniture*
*sulks*

It's a good job I'm mature about it, isn't it :D

sharpchick

I just checked with Mythographica. . . and they are still showing the Ancient Egyptian available, so I ordered it.

I had posted about their site before. . . sells for $50 US, including the shipping.

See this post:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=54755

If anyone wants to wait and see what my buying experience is like, I'll post the results.

M.J

A friend of mine showed me the Prediction Tarot by Bernard Stringer & Peter Richardson when I was looking for the right deck. By the time I saw it, it was already out of print. I wish I had known about it earlier. I love the soft colours, easy on the eyes.

KaiMoonshadow

fairyhedgehog said:
I've just discovered that the Hello Kitty tarot is now not available. Because of stupid lawyers.

*kicks the furniture*
*sulks*

It's a good job I'm mature about it, isn't it :D

me too :( it's very sad... I think a few people on eBay have them but cannot sell them - boo to the lawyer people!

octobersunset

Norse Tarot

Oh gosh, Clive Barratt's Norse Tarot. It shows up on ebay occasionally, it will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine xx

lizziecat

These two decks were already OOP but there were still a few available at the "Tarot Stores" the last time I looked, now everyone is sold out, even on line :(

i Tarocchi Tharbon
Dovilio Brero Taro

I don't think I'll ever find the Tharbon, although the Dovilio Brero might turn up somewhere.

There are so many of the LS Arte series decks I love...oh where or where was I when they were released? At least I managed to get Robot deck from a wonderful Aeclectic member :)

Lizziecat

fall_guy

sharpchick said:
I just checked with Mythographica. . . and they are still showing the Ancient Egyptian available, so I ordered it.

I had posted about their site before. . . sells for $50 US, including the shipping.

See this post:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=54755

If anyone wants to wait and see what my buying experience is like, I'll post the results.

I ordered the deck through the website almost 3 weeks ago.
I got tired of waiting, so I emailed Mythographica this last Monday. Clive Barrett himself (!) emailed me to say my order had been overlooked and that he would post it on Tuesday.

Still haven't received it today... :(

I vaguely recall a similar experience for someone else here at AET. It might be a good idea to contact the site if you don't get it within 2 weeks (but I guess it would take longer if he's mailing overseas).

sharpchick

fall_guy said:
I ordered the deck through the website almost 3 weeks ago.
I got tired of waiting, so I emailed Mythographica this last Monday. Clive Barrett himself (!) emailed me to say my order had been overlooked and that he would post it on Tuesday.

Still haven't received it today... :(

I vaguely recall a similar experience for someone else here at AET. It might be a good idea to contact the site if you don't get it within 2 weeks (but I guess it would take longer if he's mailing overseas).

Ewwww, that doesn't sound good. . . and they are local (relatively) to you. So Mythographica is Barrett's website?