Decks You Wish They'd Make Already

conurelover

And before everyone starts sending me pix of deck from Venice or that have a venetian masquerade, I have seen what's out there and my deck hasn't been made yet! I want lush colors, but a deck that doesn't look at all modern, like paintings of Venice at midnight, partygoers in costumes from centuries ago crossing bridges, arriving in gondolas, dark, yet rich colors, like a deck made centuries ago then carefully wrapped up and hidden in a trunk in the attic. A very thin gilt border so it looks almost borderless, wondrous detail, opulent, yet done as if by magic long ago.....

Yes I second that!

devilkitty

A Silicon Dawn the size of a large Thoth.

GryffinSong

I would LOVE a tarot deck made in a soft, vintage collage sort of look, something like the Melissa Lenormand or the Natalie Rose lenormand.

Nemia

May I dream...?

Alan Lee Tarot.

I'm a fan of Alan Lee and have been so these 30 years. (My mother will never forget the weekend they left teenage-me alone with money to buy food but instead I bought Lee's Book of Spirit and ate only some old apples... that must have been 1979...)

I'd love an Alan Lee tarot - no matter what topic. IMO he's a wonderful artist. He'd probably use folktale, Celtic and LOTR images.

GryffinSong

Most probably you know this one already, but IMHO the tarot matching best with my Melissa (using a similar vintage collage style) is the Silent Tarot.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/106276524/silent-tarot-handmade-tarot-deck?ref=favs_view_1

Thanks, I'd forgotten about that one. There are a few cards in there that sort of creep me out, most notably the Lovers card and some of the hearts. I suspect that's why I didn't get it when it came out. Will take another look.

theboomz

Artist, last name, Watts. Submitted Wheel of Fortune for a collaboration tarot deck.
Heather, first name, Lowbrow, deck name.

I want a deck from her.

theboomz

I would also like an MC Escher tarot, but who knows how that could be pulled off.