TOADies Anonymous.

RavenLuna

:joke:
I think so! (even though we are still acquiring?)
While I was at work this weekend my DH went shopping and bought me a deck just because he thought the art was great! :love:

He's a keeper!

INIVEA

SO my dear fellow TOADIES, what did I do yesterday after bragging about my resisting power via research? Ha. I came upon the thread about the original Mythic, a deck I've wanted for AGES. Just in order to be Kind and Helpful I sniffed around on some German websites and discovered that ach ja, Frau Nemia, this deck is available in German and not expensive at all!

What happened next?

YOU tell me what happened next.

Reader, I bought it.

*sobbing heap on the ground* *feverish eyes hardly visible*

I literally cried laughing when I read this! :joke: {{{hug}}}
Glad it's not just me...I too went poking around looking for a original Mythic because of
that thread...luckily with no success.

My dearest apologies for enabling you both for falling off the wagon.

I am going to have to join TOAD's Anonymous for a least a month

ldiddy

I fell off. I won't tempt or bore you all with where or how, but I had to admit it to my fellow TOADies.

Please, if you see my willpower, tell it to come home!

If you're still on the wagon, stay strong.

Scarlet Woodland

A slip does not a failure make... one cigarette doesn't mean you're a smoker again now does it ;) Hop back on that wagon TOADies and be proud :)

earthair

I fell off. I won't tempt or bore you all with where or how, but I had to admit it to my fellow TOADies.

Please, if you see my willpower, tell it to come home!

If you're still on the wagon, stay strong.

Did you not go for the PDF only version? That would've kept you on the wagon!
I just about managed to restrain myself.... holding on to table tightly....

EmpyreanKnight

Ah, so the other members here aside from being TOOADies are also avid bibliophiles. Makes perfect sense though, doesn't it? Like strawberry and cream.

In any case, being new to this I shall nip it in the bud. I'm going to spend more time studying the decks I have acquired. I am so joining this group by early next year, I swear it. For now, I shall be shopping for a few Christmas presents for myself heh.

Tanga

SO my dear fellow TOADIES, what did I do yesterday after bragging about my resisting power via research? Ha. I came upon the thread about the original Mythic, a deck I've wanted for AGES. Just in order to be Kind and Helpful I sniffed around on some German websites and discovered that ach ja, Frau Nemia, this deck is available in German and not expensive at all!

What happened next?

YOU tell me what happened next.

Reader, I bought it.

*sobbing heap on the ground* *feverish eyes hardly visible*

I literally cried laughing when I read this! :joke: {{{hug}}}
Glad it's not just me...I too went poking around looking for a original Mythic because of that thread...luckily with no success.

.....Been sitting very quiet and mouselike in this TOOADies corner here...
.....Wondering whether I should admit just yet - that I FELL OFF THE WAGON!

OH WOE BETIDE! (and 'tis Yuletide, Wahey! *does a little shimmy* - and I've been looking for a yuletide deck for AGES... plus I even had the little baggie with reindeer and snow men on it...
HUH? Am I just a little deranged? My cat sure thinks so from the way she's looking at me right now...)

I should NOT have peeped at the 'Tarot Decks' section. (dammit gregory! :) )

So ahhh - how high up is that wagon seat to get back on?

Cocobird55

Does buying tarot bags count?