Cathy McClelland's FULL 78 Star Tarot!!

RavenOfSummer

I'm not familiar with the publisher listed- Red Feather publishing. Does anyone know them?

rylla

Holy cripe!!! I had kinda given up on seeing the full 78

Me too. This is BIG news!!!:party:

ETA wondering how big the cards will be. I'd like to enjoy her art as much as possible. Fingers crossed for a 3"x5" deck)

rylla

Amazon presented this deck with the Ostara (!) as a buying option. How could I have resisted? Ordered both. Should I run to TOODIES? These decks are going to be released next year - so I'll just add these to my next year's sins (I had too many this year already:().

Dee Ell

These decks are going to be released next year - so I'll just add these to my next year's sins (I had too many this year already:().

😂😂😂 You're so cute rylla - but if you paid by credit card they won't charge you till it's shipped (AND you get the benefit of getting the lowest price available between now and then) so really it isn't one of this year's "sins" you're just planning ahead ;)

The more people that pre-order, the lower the price and people can cancel their order anytime between now and then, so I say go for it - you have many months to mull it over! 😎

Luna's Crone

for sure, that is what happened with my gaia. i think i paid 23 for it. not sure. but i wish they would sure hurry up with the wild unknown.

earthair

I wonder what's happening with pre-orders? Now looking at Amazon.com it says not available and there's no longer the option to pre order, yet there was a few days ago. Curiously it's available on co.uk.
This deck looks incredible and beautiful, obviously painted by someone who understands and lives the things which other decks merely gloss over.

Eric in NJ

Yes no longer available to preorder, so if anyone gets anything concrete regarding the status, please post it here.

I too have been waiting a long time for this one.

JayBee

Check Amazon again. Pre-order is available again. (Even on Amazon Canada, which usually lags way behind in pre-orders that are a half-year or more away.)

earthair

With the exchange rates likely to do almost anything after Brexit article 50 invocation mess next year, I might hedge my bets and order from .com and .co.uk and cancel whichever is more expensive at the end of April })

Does anyone know whether the backs will be like the majors edition?

RavenOfSummer

Check Amazon again. Pre-order is available again. (Even on Amazon Canada, which usually lags way behind in pre-orders that are a half-year or more away.)

Thanks! I see the preorder available again for U.S. Amazon...and it looks like it is now about $14 cheaper than it was on the earlier preorder?!