Connolly: Materialism

Sophie-David

MoonMaiden said:
I believe it is interpreted that when Jesus (je suis, I AM) -- Definitely not just my personal opionion, but it's been so long since I remembered where it came from that it will take a bit of research . . .
The name "YAHWEH" is believed to mean "To Be", or "I Am". So the name "Jesus" becomes "I Am Saves", or somewhat loosely "I Am the Saviour". So the meanings are related.

MoonMaiden said:
BTW, found a Neville quote that is a whole lot more elegant than what I tried to describe . . .

"Everything is a state which is real, yet invisible. Not knowing this, and seeing no evidence to support your desired state, you may return to the former one. Expecting the new state to happen now, you don’t remain faithful to it. But if you will remain there until it becomes natural to think from that state, it will be born in your world. There is a period of time between your entrance into the invisible state and its visibility, and it has to come. Everything has an interval of time. The vision has its own appointed hour. If it seems long, wait. It is sure and it will not be late. A little sheep takes five months, a man nine months, a horse one year. All these are fixed intervals of time.

How long will it take for a state to become objective? As long as it takes the nature of that seed to hatch. All you are called upon to do is to go into the state and remain there psychologically. Although you will continue to physically walk the earth as one person, as you think from your desired psychological state, it takes on physical tones and becomes a fact in your world. This is how you move from state to state as you wait for the promise of God to fulfill itself."
We have crossed-posted - I left my previous message open while I went for dinner. Its hard to determine the context, but the gestation Neville mentions is not unlike what I am describing. It is just that I would not intentionally force the process - I must be guided by my intuition and experience in this. I have dreamed in Eirian consciousness and non-programmed trance states and I believe it is the closest I have come to feeling what it is like to be a woman. From my perspective so far, the differences were actually quite subtle, although significant.

MoonMaiden said:
another btw -- isn't Connolly's name Eileen? Whole different vibration . . .
Yes it is! I don't think that's the first time I've mangled her name...

Queen of Disks

I don't know why but this card reminds me of Dante's Inferno, in which Dante wanders off the righteous path and winds up in Hell. However Dante's beloved Beatrice, who has previously died and gone to Heaven, asists him by sending the poet Virgil to guide Dante out. I have thought that the man in this card is Dante, and the woman behind the rainbow is Beatrice trying to save him.

This card is about the Stuff That Gets Us Down, in my opinion. If the man lests go of all the things he is hanging on to (and the chains on his hands are not attached to him) then he can leave this yucky place he is stuck in. But it's his decision to go or stay.