Around the Tarot in 78 Days

blackrainbow

My book has come. It is bigger then i thought it would be.

Amcarter

Hello all,

I will be in the 78 Days Tarot course too. I can't wait. I recieved my book today and I read the section Getting Started. I must confess it felt a little over my head. Hopefull it will get clearer as the course progresses. I wish I knew a little more about how they will be doing the actual course. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough.

Skydancer

My book arrived 2 days ago from Amazon.com and I have been dipping into it ever since. I'm actually only reading the pre-chapters, before Day One, and the special sections.

And yes, I'm sure the information will become more clear to you as you go along. I've been at tarot for a number of years but already I've picked up a few insights that are new!

Patiently waiting for the next email with court yard exercise #5. :)

hopena

Oh, I saw this in the bookstore earlier. I might buy this from Amazon, and try to keep up with the course... I'm torn between this and 21 Ways To Read A Tarot Card. :)

Fly My Pretty

I will be taking part in the course as well, I just hope my book arrives in time. Book Depository are usually pretty good I've only had the odd packages that took longer than 2 weeks to arrive, so fingers crossed it arrives before the end of the week.

Lee

Hi Tali, I'm interested in the Kindle edition. The Kindle page is here but it says "Not currently available." Do you have any info on when it might become available? Thanks!

hopena

I ordered the book into a local bookstore yesterday - I just need the proof of purchase slip (ordered with a credit card).

Skydancer

The only link I can find for the class today (June 10) is the one from the last class a week ago. Can someone point me in the right direction??

I can get into Tarot-town, and I have completed the reading - but I don't know the URL for the next class. Is is the same URL at wiziq as before? There it just says to listen to the recording from the last class but nothing about the upcoming class.

~TIA

*S*

Skydancer

Thank you SO much!!
See you there! :)

*S*

rwcarter

Moderator Note

As the book and the class are two separate subjects, from this point on let's keep those discussions in two separate threads.