Tarot deck with rose backs

DaughterOfDanu

Hi!
A while back early '08 (Feb) I had my first and only face to face reading done for me. The lady asked my sign (Aries) and then chose a deck based on that. The deck she chose had roses on the back and I believe the back color was either a cream or white (But I'm not sure) what I know for sure is that there were roses (or a rose) on the back.

I don't know the deck but I'd like to buy it if it's reasonable. I don't remember the artwork on the fronts of the cards at all.

Anyone have suggestions? Even card decks backs with a flower or flowers that look pink or red would help me narrow my search down.

Thanks!

Zezina

Johanna Gargulo-Sherman's 'The Sacred Rose Tarot' was published in 1980.

The card backs have five stylized roses with quite visible white surrounds, although the central part is mostly in colours on a purple ground.

Nina*

The Alchemical has a rose on the backs.

BodhiSeed

I'm not sure when Alchemical Renewed came out, but it had a rose on the back (see roseback).
ETA: Just checked and the Renewed was published in 2008. Here's a scan of the back of the original deck, the Alchemical (see roseback2) that Nina posted about.

Attachments

• roseback.jpg
    roseback.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 542
  • roseback2.jpg
    roseback2.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 594

DaughterOfDanu

No prob. I don't think it was any of those. Hm. It might have been close to the sacred rose.
I remember it was very well used as she stored it bent in half and the cardstock was extremely pliable.