Tarot deck used in "Without a trace"

catlin

Dear all,
does anyone remember which deck was used in "Without a trace" (it was the sequel dealing with the disappeard card reader) as we are usually a bit behind with American series, I don't know the exact title.

catlin

humpedy-bumpedy bump. No one any idea or suggestion? C'mon you guys, don't let me down, I love to know which deck was used.

Rhiannon

Darn! You know, I saw this one... but it was a while ago so I don't really remember. I knew it was one I wasn't familiar with though and I meant to research it as well. Hopefully someone else was paying better attention than me! :)

Cerulean

Tarototes website noted, but no one knows.

http://www.tarottotes.com/item.asp?IID=43

In other movie or television series and deck threads, people have suggested that these 'prop' decks seem to be made-up for a show episode...too bad, as they look like a nice momento of the series...

Cerulean

ShekinahMoon

Cerulean said:
http://www.tarottotes.com/item.asp?IID=43

In other movie or television series and deck threads, people have suggested that these 'prop' decks seem to be made-up for a show episode...too bad, as they look like a nice momento of the series...

Cerulean

Nice website. I was thinking the other day about a website that listed what movies and t.v. shows Tarot cards showed up.

catlin

Thanks, Cerulean for the link, unfortunately no-one could identify the deck so I suppose it was a RW clone especially made for the movie.

MeeWah

Catlin: Vaguely recall a thread some time ago about the deck used in that episode which I saw but unable to identify the deck. Not unusual as there are many decks & oft prop deck or those designed specifically for the program used. I am sure the thread was in Tarot Decks. Regret unable to locate the thread & do not recall the thread title.

catlin

Hi MeeWah,

Ok, I'll check the search function or have to wait until I can get into the archives.

Aristaeus

I'd like to know this, too.

But it was long ago and there are no screenshots of the deck.