Tarot decks that went out of print while languishing on your wishlist

Alta

Another Buckland Romani person who delayed and then discovered it was OOP. I was able to recover on that one.
Tarot of the Cloisters was another one I wanted but delayed too long to buy it.

The whole OOP thing sort of caught me by surprise (a while back). Because some decks seem to be around 'forever', I tended to forget that is not univeral. :(

Emily

I also waited too long to get the Buckland Romani - I tried to order it a few years ago and had so many problems with my online connection I gave up and then got sidetracked with other decks - by the time the deck came back into memory it was out of print.

The Tarot of the Northern Shadows is another that I missed but I'm working on getting that one.

sharpchick

The Ancient Egyptian deck. . .

lark

Marion said:
Tarot of the Cloisters was another one I wanted but delayed too long to buy it.
OH geezzz the big blue bin guy had a Tarot of the Cloisters too.

similla said:
Did you know my birthday is in April Lark..... And since WolfSpirit shamelessly robbed me of my chance to have my very own copy of the Hermetic, I have been so sad *pathetic whimpering*
Yes, I notice how sad you are.....:(
Well WolfSpirt has been pming me without mercy to make sure you never get one, but I can't stand to see a grown man wimper so I'll do my best for you. :D

I could just kick myself for not picking up everyone he had.
If only I had known.
Maybe I should start a thread called "Decks you picked up put down and now haunt you forever....

To get poor Rusty's thread back on track after I have so rudely interupted it with my Hermetic short sightedness.

I would like the Iron Wing and am living in fear it will be gone before I can get the money together to buy it.
Otherwise, if I see a deck I like I pretty much buy it instantly.

The Victoria Regina I had in my hands upteen times and always put down.
But Karen and Alex's new Victorian deck is much more to my liking so I'll get that one right away.

lunakasha

Well.....might as well add me to the long list of people kicking themselves over the Hermetic. Although, in my own defense, I did not "discover" this one until it was long OOP. (Oh and lark....did you know I also have a birthday coming up in April??? LOL! ;) )

BUT I am guilty of passing up the Ancient Egyptian TWICE.....(after the second printing went OOP). And I am still hoping someday to find one at a decent price. I wouldn't mind getting a copy of the Norse while I am at it!

Recently I was able to snatch up copies of the Ancestral Path and Chinese decks just as they were going OOP. And was lucky to get my hands on the Alchemical and Ukiyoe at VERY decent prices from some wonderful Aeclectic people!

:) Luna

lunakasha

Emily said:
The Tarot of the Northern Shadows is another that I missed but I'm working on getting that one.

DAMN....I didn't know this was OOP! :mad: *sigh*

I could never quite decide on getting it....it has been on my "maybe" list for quite awhile now.

:) Luna

bleuivy

Thankfully, no decks from my wish list have gone out of print yet. I got my copy of the Ancestral Path before it went OOP, and I got my copies of the Rock Art, Londa and Buckland Romani easilly after they went OOP.

I sort of live in fear of the decks that are on my wish list going OOP. Or, heaven forfend, the decks that I love going OOP before I can get second copies in case my first copy gets gnawed into oblivion by wolves. Because that would be awful.

aja

Catlin, I got the Ukiyoe Tarot a year ago.....through from a bookstore in Arizona via Amazon. So there still may be some copies out there......

diane drizzy

Stick Figure Tarot
Ukiyoe Tarot
and anything else I'll probably be interested in at a later date.
You know how that works!