Pierre Madenié Tarot Facsimile is launched

KhonsuMes

Ordered with no problem through PayPal from the US. My account is bank-attached, though with a zero cash balance. Just confirming to you all that that configuration works.

Beautiful deck from the photos, and Monsieur Le Fanu's review.

I am really interested in seeing the 'ghost trace' images!

Yves Le Marseillais

How to get this deck last infos updated

Saturday 11th February 2012

Hello all,
To help those who are willing to buy this facsimile of Pierre Madenié 1709, here is a resume of various technical possibilities for the moment:

FOR THOSE DOMICILED IN FRANCE:
By Paypal if you have a bank account linked to Paypal with some money on it.
By cheque from a French bank addressed to me. Just Private Mail me for getting my address details. See my Profile.
By bank transfer if you have no cheque. Private Mail me for getting my bank details. See my Profile.

FOR THOSE DOMICILED IN UNITED KINGDOM
Sulis is the solution for UK readers. If she still agree about this of course. See with her via her Profile by private message.

FOR THOSE DOMICILED IN USA
Find someone in the US, from here, who successfully ordered one and ask him/her to do it for you and you pay him/her. I will send parcel to your name and address your contact would have given to me via Paypal message attached to his order on behalf of you.

FOR THOSE DOMICILED IN OTHER COUNTRYS (except other planets than Earth ;)) )
Find someone in YOUR OWN COUNTRY, from here, who successfully ordered one and ask him/her to do it for you and you pay him/her. I will send parcel to your name and address your contact would have given to me via Paypal message attached to his order on behalf of you.

FOR THOSE WHO ARE TRAVELING IN PARIS AND MARSEILLES
For Paris: Mail me via my Profile and I will organize a rendez vous with a contact person.
For Marseilles: Mail me via my Profile and I will meet you for a direct remittance in €uro cash money.

I am very sorry if credit cards are not yet recognized by Paypal as it should normally be.
I have mailed and phone to Paypal and their answers up to now did not correct this malfunction.
It does not come from my side and my website configuration as per their mail information.
I do hope to improve this abnormal situation and ask for your good cooperation and comprehension.

Many thanks for those who will help by advance.

Salutations from France

Yves Le Marseillais

gregory

For those having Paypal problems, if your account is enough credited, you can simply send him the right amount to his mail address (as I did):
That's the POINT Alane - we can pay with paypal just fine - IF our account is in credit. But MANY of us have accounts tied to credit cards and paypal is making Yves' life really difficult here :mad: But it isn't OK to post email addresses in posts.... so...

emmsma

Haven't been able to attempt a purchase yet, so just asking for the future. Do I need to have the funds transferred from my bank into paypal for it to work? My account is linked to my bank account, not a credit card.

gregory

Haven't been able to attempt a purchase yet, so just asking for the future. Do I need to have the funds transferred from my bank into paypal for it to work? My account is linked to my bank account, not a credit card.

In that case - according to Annabelle - no. Your bank account is effectively cash.

emmsma

Awesome. Thanks.

KhonsuMes

Hi emmsma!

It worked perfectly for me this past week and my account is tied to the bank.

gregory

I am SO excited - someone paid ME for something they owed me for, and I was able to order with my very own paypal using my balance - so a friend with the same old problem will get one soon. :)

So now we know for certain sure that it is just that paypal is only allowing Yves to receive cash. It is so odd - even I can receive credit card payments when I sell on ebay etc...