New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

Pam O

OH well done! Your boxes are lovely.

Care to make a few for sale? :)

I like those too! Great job.

Hopefully more people order soon to get the numbers up so the next shipment of ordered decks can be sent out... :)

agviz

Thanks; glad you liked them. I wish I wasn't so crazy busy with work, otherwise I'd probably like to make some boxes for people. One other thought I had was to post a thread with box-making instructions. There are some threads on that already. If time permits and if there's some interest, I might do that.

kalliope

Thanks; glad you liked them. I wish I wasn't so crazy busy with work, otherwise I'd probably like to make some boxes for people. One other thought I had was to post a thread with box-making instructions. There are some threads on that already. If time permits and if there's some interest, I might do that.

Your boxes are beautiful and match the decks perfectly. :heart: I'd love to read your box-making instructions if you eventually have the time to write it up.

agviz

Your boxes are beautiful and match the decks perfectly. :heart: I'd love to read your box-making instructions if you eventually have the time to write it up.

Thanks; and since there's some interest I'll get to it. ;)

swedishfish612

An AGED Dodal?? My heart beats wildly...please tell me there are still some copies available!

KhonsuMes

Agviz, your boxes are great. As a fan of Pablo's decks (have most of them I think), a source for boxes would be wonderful. I'm not the most time-enabled or craft-skillful person myself, but I'd take a shot with some clear instructions. And if you ever do make some for sale, put me on the list!

KhonsuMes Matt

agviz

Agviz, your boxes are great. As a fan of Pablo's decks (have most of them I think), a source for boxes would be wonderful. I'm not the most time-enabled or craft-skillful person myself, but I'd take a shot with some clear instructions. And if you ever do make some for sale, put me on the list!

KhonsuMes Matt

Thanks KhonsuMes. I'm still hoping to get around to making a tutorial. I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time.

I haven't completely ruled out making boxes someday, but there again the time. So if nothing else I'll try to get to a tutorial sometime soon. Thanks for the interest; it motivates me to do it.

Mikey

does anyone know of any distributors that are still selling the Robledo TdM? I was going to buy from the link Pablo posted above, but waited too long to buy :(

eltarot78

Hello Mikey

I'm sending an P.M. to you