Indepth Health Reading Spread

NamasteIndia

This is a 12 card layout health reading involving the different parts of body. I found this spread in a book.

I have used this spread while reading for many peoples health. It gives a very good indepth reading about the part of body affected. I remember once i had got the devil card for Card No.7 and I asked the lady whether she as any urine related problems and she retorted back she as urine infection from a long time.

1) The head, ears, eyes, upper jaw and related accidents
2) Lower Jaw, throat, trachea and thyroid.
3) Respiratory system, shoulders, hands, brain.
4) chest area, breasts, oesophagus, stomach,
5) heart, spine, thymus
6) lower intestine, colon, bowel, skin, allergies
7) kidneys, pancreas, bladder
8) Gonads, reproductive organs, cell formation
9) Liver, pituitary gland, hormones, physical growth
10) knees, gall bladder spleen, skin, bones, teeth
11) Lower legs, ankles, circulatory system
12) Feet, general nervous system, respiratory system, allergies (food) and mental problems.

Although medical advice is best i feel tarot gives a insight about any organ which could be in trouble since i found good sucess with this spread.

RiverSpirit

Seems like a fine spread, but I think I would only use it if there was a 3rd party involved (ie a spouse) that the sitter may be worried about and has a legitimate reason to know.

Otherwise, for the sitter's health issues, there are other tools/methods besides the tarot I find to be much more effective, and accurate for diagnosis/healing purposes. And regardless of the results, I always recommend that the sitter see a real doctor to address medical issues. I am always willing to assist in a healing, but it's dangerous for a tarot reader/psychic/medium/reiki healer to be so cocky as to go it alone, at least in the west.

Just my 2 cents

RiverSpirit

NamasteIndia

Seems like a fine spread, but I think I would only use it if there was a 3rd party involved (ie a spouse) that the sitter may be worried about and has a legitimate reason to know.
Otherwise, for the sitter's health issues, there are other tools/methods besides the tarot I find to be much more effective, and accurate for diagnosis/healing purposes. And regardless of the results, I always recommend that the sitter see a real doctor to address medical issues. I am always willing to assist in a healing, but it's dangerous for a tarot reader/psychic/medium/reiki healer to be so cocky as to go it alone, at least in the west.
Just my 2 cents
RiverSpirit
actually this spread is used when person is having doubt about which organ is actually affected. Since i have got fair amount of sucess with this spread i do find it effective.
This spread should be used only for family and friends i believe not to be used professionally.

BeyondtheVeil

Wow! This seems like a great spread NamasteIndia! I will have to give it a try on myself. It seems like it can gather some great info. I like how specific it is with the numbers/areas. Thanks for posting it! :heart:

BeyondtheVeil

NamasteIndia

BeyondtheVeil said:
Wow! This seems like a great spread NamasteIndia! I will have to give it a try on myself. It seems like it can gather some great info. I like how specific it is with the numbers/areas. Thanks for posting it! :heart:

BeyondtheVeil

welcome beyondthe veil. Surely give it a try.

Sinduction

I wouldn't even know where to start with this. I am very interested in health readings with the tarot but not many people do them.

I don't understand how you would interpret cards in that spread. For instance, with The Devil and #7, how did you get urinary with that? Or is it more intuitive for you?

BeyondtheVeil

Sinduction said:
I wouldn't even know where to start with this. I am very interested in health readings with the tarot but not many people do them.

I don't understand how you would interpret cards in that spread. For instance, with The Devil and #7, how did you get urinary with that? Or is it more intuitive for you?

I'm sure it can be intuitive and also there are some books that give meanings like that as well. If you are interested in knowing how those cards relate... look at some general Tarot books too. Once you get used to seeing them relate to organs/illness/etc then it should become easier. {That would be my idea if the intuition thing doesn't immediately work with those kinds of readings for the reader}. I like this spread because the organs/body parts are listed too. Maybe give it a test run to see how you personally would relate the information that you get? Then if you have specific questions post them and maybe we can help. :)

BeyondtheVeil

Golden Moon

So, if a negative card falls on any row from 1 - 12, that indicates the area that should be taken precaution?

Sinduction

That's the thing. I see positive and negative in each card! :D

I think I may just have to practice on myself.

Golden Moon

Oh ok, Well out of 12 I saw 4 - Cards.