Numerology PP&F

Jamwalls

I don't know if this one has already existed or been posted, but I tried it on myself this evening on impulse thinking up a new spread and found it very accurate.

Basically you use the birth date of the querent to get the three sections for Past, Present and Future.
Eg, me - 21/04/75 (Yep, 30 this year - gulp)

Past = 2+1= 3 cards
Present = 4 = 4 cards
Future - 1+9+7+5 = 22, 2+2 = 4 cards.

I found it to be extremely accurate in past and present, and it's a nice spread to do on someone's birthday.

WhiteRaven

This looks quite interesting...I play with numbers quite often...I will have to try this one day...

Thank you for posting it

:)

ArwenNightstar

Jamwalls said:
I don't know if this one has already existed or been posted, but I tried it on myself this evening on impulse thinking up a new spread and found it very accurate.

Basically you use the birth date of the querent to get the three sections for Past, Present and Future.
Eg, me - 21/04/75 (Yep, 30 this year - gulp)

Past = 2+1= 3 cards
Present = 4 = 4 cards
Future - 1+9+7+5 = 22, 2+2 = 4 cards.

I found it to be extremely accurate in past and present, and it's a nice spread to do on someone's birthday.

I am a student of numerology as well. Thank you for this! :)

You did Day as the Past and Month as the Present? Can you explain why you didn't do 04/21/1975? Is there a reason you chose this format? I didn't check your profile so it may be as simple as that's the way we do it in my country.

Would you say that 08/03/1961 (using your format of DD/MM/YY) would render me

8 cards for the past
3 for the present
8 for the future?

Jamwalls

Cultural thing

It's simply the normal format in the UK thats all, day month year, rather than month day year as it is in USA.
It's an interesting point though, as to which way to do it, but personally I would do it as you would normally, in your case M D Y.

I'd love to know whether it was accurate for you if you wouldn't mind sharing at a later date.

James