Buying from Amazon

danieljuk

A tip I once saw from someone here, check the ISBN numbers. They are normally correct even if it's mislabelled or wrongly described. It seems like you can't get this one separately but if tarot sets are sold differently, they will each have their own ISBN number which you can normally find on the publishers site or on book sites. Just double check it matches the exact product you want. Amazon always has the ISBN in the detailed product info about 3/4 of the way down the page (near the reviews).

Often book sites will say a tarot deck is a book and you never know what you are getting.

willowy

A tip I once saw from someone here, check the ISBN numbers. They are normally correct even if it's mislabelled or wrongly described. It seems like you can't get this one separately but if tarot sets are sold differently, they will each have their own ISBN number which you can normally find on the publishers site or on book sites. Just double check it matches the exact product you want. Amazon always has the ISBN in the detailed product info about 3/4 of the way down the page (near the reviews).

Often book sites will say a tarot deck is a book and you never know what you are getting.

Good tip,Amazon is usually good but some market place sellers sometimes list suff wrong,a couple of times I've brought deck and book sets,to only end up getting the book,especailly be wary of this if its oop.Now I message the sellers first to check if it doesn't say specifically.

ladyunicorn

I didn't think of this, thank you for pointing this out to me.