Tarot de Paris par Bertrand

oak_woman

I've just become the ecstatic owner of a Vieville, and I'd love a copy of your deck too :)

Alta

Beautiful work Bertrand! I have only ever seen one other handcut deck and love how expressive they can be.

truelighth

Wonderful work and clearly a labor of love. I like the fact that you are using old techniques or trying to stay as close as possible to them. If and when a copy becomes available, I surely would like to buy one.

Bertrand

Hello

I put up a (temporary ?) website along with a video introducing the deck.
The first decks available will probably have a darkred/burgundy back. The one presented in the video has a kind of raw sienna back.
http://dutarot.free.fr/
Would anyone be interested in buying the uncut and unmounted sheets ? (four cards by sheet)

Bertrand

Moonbow

Hi Bertrand, I still love this deck, how close are you to having the first ones ready?

Uncut sheets... maybe. Are you thinking of selling these instead of doing the cutting yourself. Would they need laminating?

You are playing one of my favourite songs in the video.... Where did you sleep last night - Leadbelly and Nirvana (acoustic).... that alone makes this a good omen! :) Good luck.

Bertrand

Hello Evie,
Uncut sheets... maybe. Are you thinking of selling these instead of doing the cutting yourself. Would they need laminating?
yes, I thought this might interest the collectors and also make a cheaper option as they would be unlaminated and unvarnished, only the rough printed sheet.

Leadbelly is totally unrelated to Tarot, but this song is public domain and this is such a brilliant song... it was better than silence ! Glad you enjoy it.

Bertrand

Moonbow

I would be interested in knowing prices for the finished deck, as well as the uncut sheets. I imagine costings are difficult until you know the true interest in the deck, number to be printed etc but I can say that at this stage I have an interest in both.

Perfect accompaniment to a special deck. :)

Laura Borealis

Holy balls these are gorgeous.... how did I miss this before???!!!
DO WANT!

Le Fanu

I would love the uncut sheets!

Le Fanu

Just watched the video. I love this deck so much! I shall want two copies (depending on price; one to round the corners on and use and one to keep square cornered and intact.) When will it be ready?

I see Evie is keen on the uncut sheets. I wonder if you have two? :D