3 New Decks

Crunchies4me

I have recently purchased 3 new Tarot decks.

1. Goddess Tarot by Kris Waldherr
2. Pagan Tarot
3. Native American Tarot Deck by Magda Weck Gonzalez

Anyone have these decks?

With the Goddess deck some of the names are different. Number 0 in this deck is called "Beginnings" etc. To determine which of the traditional tarot names coincide with the names in this deck would I just go by the number of the card? Like 0 is beginnings so if I wanted to know what beginnings was called in the traditional tarot would I just see what the name is of number 0 (The fool)?

Card 2 is wisdom so in traditional tarot would card two be called "High Priestess"? Is that how I would determine the cards traditional names?

Also I know different decks can be used specifically for different types of questions such as a specific deck used only for situations pertaining to love. How would everyone here if they had to catagorize each of these decks into a specific area in life such as love, finances etc. I though perhaps the Goddess Tarot deck I have would be a wonderful deck to use when concerning love and matters of the heart.

Anyone here think that seems like a good idea? Also in the goddess deck the major arcana specifies a particular goddess. Would it be beneficial to learn about each of the goddesses in this deck to help answer questions asked?

motsa

To determine which of the traditional tarot names coincide with the names in this deck would I just go by the number of the card? Like 0 is beginnings so if I wanted to know what beginnings was called in the traditional tarot would I just see what the name is of number 0 (The fool)?

Card 2 is wisdom so in traditional tarot would card two be called "High Priestess"? Is that how I would determine the cards traditional names?
Yes, that's how you would determine the corresponding traditional tarot card names.