2012: Tarot of Ascension

Queen of Disks

Thank you! That was what I wanted to know.

Lillie

You should really get other peoples opinions though.

Spiritual evolution is not my thing.
So this deck is a bit out of my comfort zone.
I found it fascinating and puzzling, but it's more than likely I am missing huge parts of what it is about.

Queen of Disks

Don't worry, I plan on it. I'd like to eventually see a few more cards before I decide I like it or not and spend my hard earned $$$ on it.

Le Fanu

Queen of Disks said:
Don't worry, I plan on it. I'd like to eventually see a few more cards before I decide I like it or not and spend my hard earned $$$ on it.
A first for Alida; if you check it out at alida store (where they have it in stock), you can see scans of every single card. I thought LoS didn't like this sort of thing...

But they're there.

I get a bit confused with some of these decks; Mage the Awakening, Mage the Ascension (?) Not connected, right? This one isn't a comic strip, it's something else isn't it? (Am I right in thinking) you don't need any background references?

I quite like the look of it. I bet I'll buy it. I loved Penco's art for the Dark Grimoire....

Lillie

It's nothing to do with the Mage decks.

Mage is an RPG.

This deck is nothing to do with that.

gregory

I have it now. Weird. It will take a lot of time to see if I like it....

And there is a Mage: The Ascension deck connected wit the game; it's not AT ALL like this one.

ETA just saw that on alida. How odd.....

Le Fanu

Lillie said:
It's nothing to do with the Mage decks.

Mage is an RPG.

This deck is nothing to do with that.
For some reason I confuse them. No idea why. Is it just me? But isn't it odd of alida to do that??

Golden Moon

Le Fanu said:
...I thought LoS didn't like this sort of thing...

I guess the best way to sell your stuff is to show it to the world.

And for Alida doing that, I'll be buying this cards:D. But until they are relased in the US. I've never orderd from Alida, I don't know how much the S&H cost, anyone care to tell me?

Golden Moon

2012: Tarot of Ascension is the opposite brother of the Dark Grimoire Tarot. It reminds me of the Bohemiam Gothic and Victorian Romantic Tarot for some reason.

Lillie

That's such an interesting way to look at it!

I never thought about it like that!