"BRuT" A Modern Tarot by Uusi

Uusi

A member here who shall remain nameless --simply because I don't remember who it was :bugeyed:-- turned me on to Uusi decks.

Although I don't really have a use for playing cards, I couldn't resist and bought the Pagan, and I must say the quality is staggering --such elegance in the colors and design, such imaginative court cards. And what cardstock!

So I eagerly await that Tarot, Linnea. I would have bought it sight unseen, but the peek makes me want it ever more... :D

Such an awesome compliment, FLizarraga!! I would have responded sooner but was out of town on business all last week.

I loved that you called out the cardstock on Pagan! We really work hard to make sure the items we create are not only pleasing to look at but enjoyable to use as well therefore, it is very important to us that all materials used to create them are of the highest quality. We hope you get years of enjoyment and use out of our decks! And you will be happy to know that our BRuT tarot will be printed on a similar high-quality card stock :)

I am also thrilled you would like to see more of our BRuT Tarot! We hope to see you over on Kickstarter April 18th for it's launch!

Best, Linnea

garmonbozia

"BRuT" is our take on a traditional, French, game-playing Tarot and we are excited to share a first look at the deck with the Aeclectic Tarot community and are looking forward to your feedback! So much fun to be here!!

Will all the Kings be holding the same dagger/sword as seen in The King of Clubs (in the link in the first post)?

Uusi

Will all the Kings be holding the same dagger/sword as seen in The King of Clubs (in the link in the first post)?

Hi garmonbozia! No, the King of Spades has a scepter, the King of Diamonds has an axe and the King of Hearts has a sword. `

mrpants

Is there a release date for this deck yet?

mrpants

Oh my! Thanks!

aquestionmark

This project is funding fast! I am a backer and am excited to see the reveals of the cards.. :)

ctrymaus

My sweetie just pledged to get me a tarot deck! I wonder if he's getting the poker deck for himself...we play a lot of card games here!

CountryMouse

Chrystella

I've just backed this as well. I look forward to it :)