4 new Lo Scarabeo decks at Alida

Quester

Both the Pirates and the Angels look interesting. I will have to put the Angel deck at the top of my list though just because I love angels.

teomat

Love the look of the Pirate deck, but I'm dying to know whether the pips are scenic or not...

6 Haunted Days

Circle of Life :) I've had it on my wishlist for a long time...looks stunning, finally a gorgeous well-done round deck. alas I shall have to wait till it shows up at TG, I've had it pre-ordered there for months. Look at those scans.....it's just. plain. breathtaking. Very faery/nature orientated...whimsical. can't wait :)

Golden Tarot of Botticelli looks scrumptious and rich, got this on pre-order as well.

angels. No, not a big fan of modern interpertations of angels. watered down.

Pirates. Ummm :laugh: Have too see some more scans, leans towards cheesy.

Pictoral Key, looks interesting, I'd love too see more, might be too CG heavy?

I also have the Corto Maltese Tarot on pre-order, something about it appeals.

femalegamer

Darn, can't say we have the only pirate deck anymore. :p

The Circle of Life looks like it could be interesting, but I want to see more cards first.

I like the looks of the Pictorial Key.

felicityk

6 Haunted Days said:
Pictoral Key, looks interesting, I'd love too see more, might be too CG heavy?
That's my feeling. It's done by the same artist as Tarot of the Elves, but this one appeals to me more with its traditional symbolism. I will wait to see more.

Felicity

Delacey

I've already been eyeing up the Tarot of Pirates. I like to read reviews first and see more scans first before I purchase. I guess I will have to wait a little while :(.
Delacey

faunabay

6 Haunted Days said:
Circle of Life :) I've had it on my wishlist for a long time...looks stunning, finally a gorgeous well-done round deck. alas I shall have to wait till it shows up at TG, I've had it pre-ordered there for months. Look at those scans.....it's just. plain. breathtaking. Very faery/nature orientated...whimsical. can't wait :)

That was my thoughts too. Looks very faeryish and nature oriented. I won't beable to pass that up. :) Although I'm not sure about the round shape of it - have never worked with a round deck before. But I'm always up for experiementing. (giggle)

HearthCricket

I've ordered a few of these, and others I want to wait on and see more scans, mainly the Pirate one.

I ordered the Circle of Life. It is my first round deck and one that looks like I can connect to, so I look forward to that.

Golden Botticelli I already have and absolutely love. You just can't go wrong with it.

I also ordered the Pictorial Key. Immediate impressions was that it looked similar to the Tarot of the Elves, or a bit nicer. But very traditional. I am hoping for the best on it.

Time will tell! I look foward to getting them and a few other oracle goodies I picked up while browsing!