Deck of the Week Sign up Group - week 31 - March 3-10 2012

GoldenWolf

Osho Zen Master card

I read with this deck a lot when it first came out. I remember attanded a psychic fair and discussing it with other readers, all of whom liked the deck and the quality of readings they got with it. However, all of us agreed that we simply pulled "The Master" (portrait of Osho) card out of the deck and didn't read with it in. He may be somebody's spiritual master, but he's not mine!

Karmagoth

I read with this deck a lot when it first came out. I remember attanded a psychic fair and discussing it with other readers, all of whom liked the deck and the quality of readings they got with it. However, all of us agreed that we simply pulled "The Master" (portrait of Osho) card out of the deck and didn't read with it in. He may be somebody's spiritual master, but he's not mine!

Yes, I've done that. I understand the concept of the card but I can't bring myself to include it.

Mi-Shell

I went so far as to put another image, personally significant to myself over the picture and blacked out the "master"name

Penthasilia

:d

Looking forward to this Saturday- as I plan on joining you guys :)

Time to start rotating through decks again now that I have my collection built up and am very much looking forward to it- I will have to check and see which deck will be first :D

Yayyy!

:D

herself

Me too - dropped off for a couple of weeks there, but a couple of new decks have graced my mailbox over the past few weeks and I can't wait to get stuck in :)

Karmagoth

My first EVER reading for someone else!!!!!

I've done it! I've posted a reading!

Thankyou so much to Chiska for encouraging me, and giving me the chance.

When I did a New Deck Interview with the Osho at the beginning of this week, it basically told me that it was going to make me get involved and participate and if I didn't then we wouldn't get along at all. My reaction was 'yeah...right....'

DaisyDragonfly

Well done Karmagoth :) :thumbsup:

Tarot of Vampyres: not sure what I think about it as a reading deck. I like the art, and like the idea of it, but I'm find it all a bit same-y. It feels like the wrong time of year, or I'm in the wrong state of mind, or something.

Nonetheless, there's consistency to it, and the cards I'm pulling daily are apt. I'll be pleased to move onto a new deck, though :)

Karmagoth

I'll be using the Tarot of Vampyres soon. Not this week tho, because i asked the Osho what type of deck I should use next and it was definite that it should be a deck I'm not entirely at home with... a 'not me' kind of deck. So that rules out vampires :)

Chiska

Thursday? Again?? Time to start thinking about a new deck. Though with a random number generator, thinking really doesn't come into play when making the choice!

The Pagan Cats are warming up a bit. Not going to be a favorite anytime soon, though.

Random Number Generator sez: PYTHAGOREAN TAROT

*sigh* It was bound to come up eventually! This is a challenge deck and it will be a fun week. Besides, I have been thinking about the need to work on my numbers a bit anyway!

Eyebright

Hi Penthasilia and Herself, looking forward to having you join us guys! :D

I've enjoyed my week with the Wheel of the Year deck, it's one I'm comfortable with, and the bight cheerful colours are just what I needed at this time of year. Getting me ready for the sunny weather