Best Bargains

kaleanna

olivia1 said:
I just purchased the Bohemian Gothic Tarot set (in like new condition)for $20 USD from a bookstore online. well, actually its a small bookstore that has an online website (so its not just an online store). Anyway, they seem very legit. I even talked to a person, on the phone, to confirm I am getting what I think I am getting...I'm hoping this isn't all too good to be true. I will know if/ when it arrives.
What a Great Bargain. Yes Please do keep us posted.

quintessence

I found my Egipcios Kier on eBay and won it for 9.99.

KafkasGhost

Got excellent conditions of Tarot of the Sephiroth, Tarot of the III Millennium, and Tarot of Metamorphosis each for under $8.

Probably not a big deal but to me it's great! :D

celticnoodle

My neighbor/client presented me with a new tarot deck, The Robin Wood Tarot. she found it in the 2nd hand shop in our town!!! :bugeyed:
better yet, it was only $1.00!!! :thumbsup:

she thought of me immediately, and bought it for me and gave it to me as a gift, before she and her hubby left on vacation. :)

so, it was a double 'best bargain'! she found it for a dollar, (in excellent shape, I might add-and original box w/ the LWB included!) and then I got it for free out the the generosity of this dear lady. :) I will have to pay her back with a freebie reading, with this deck, I think.

Naneki

My incredible find happened not too long ago. I found a pristine copy of the Golden Tarot of Klimt at the Salvation Army Store and bought it for 79 cents!

Debra

Naneki said:
I found a pristine copy of the Golden Tarot of Klimt at the Salvation Army Store and bought it for 79 cents!

That's 73 cents US.
I can't believe anyone will find a pristine copy of anything for less.
You win!

Naneki

Woohoo!!!! First time I've ever won anything!!!!!

LOL

missy

olivia1 said:
I just purchased the Bohemian Gothic Tarot set (in like new condition)for $20 USD from a bookstore online. well, actually its a small bookstore that has an online website (so its not just an online store). Anyway, they seem very legit. I even talked to a person, on the phone, to confirm I am getting what I think I am getting...I'm hoping this isn't all too good to be true. I will know if/ when it arrives.

olivia, this is fantastic. :party: You go, girl! :thumbsup:

Definitely let us know what happens! :D

zan_chan

I saw the Bosch, the Australian Animals, and a bunch of "Printed in Belgium" USG decks (Conolly, etc.) on a shop shelf in Ginza new for about US$12 each today. I didn't buy any because there was nothing I was really dying for and I'm fairly certain that they'll remain on the shelf until the shop eventually goes out of business, but nice to know they're there and cheap should they ever pique my interest...

Dusk Till Dawn

I remember when I got my Pristine Frown Strong for 6 Euros, and my Morgan's for 18 Euro's. Then the Bohemian Gothic for 18 also.