The Devil

Ladybro

I will tray this:
Devil also means passion, enjoying putting away prejudices, the things out of control, been afraid to something

This is just a supposition:
You and your friend were spending a nice moment. Everything was under control and also you were reading the tarot. In same way, you were managing the situation.
When the other people appears, that peacefully moment that you were enjoying changed abruptly .
Was inspected to you meeting that girl from whom you have bad vibes
I think Devil represented the situation, not the people.

Elven

On another level ;)

What did you order to eat - 2 of the biggest slices of chocolate cake!! maybe the devil was the menu or even the waitress!! }) Even if you didnt - weren't you tepmted!! YUM!!! :p

Cheers
Blessings
Elven x

a_shikhs

Elven said:
On another level

What did you order to eat - 2 of the biggest slices of chocolate cake!! maybe the devil was the menu or even the waitress!! Even if you didnt - weren't you tepmted!! YUM!!!

Cheers
Blessings
Elven x

Whoa.. The Devil could even signify that. Well I had promised myself that I would just stick to a cup of coffee. But then since we sat there for hours at a stretch, I couldnt help but order a huge oreo and fudge brownie shake for myself which was so sinful and devilish }).. :p Lol.. Elven that was good one.. :) The menu was surely very evil.. ;)

Hugs,
Shikhs

a_shikhs

LadyBro said:
I will tray this:
Devil also means passion, enjoying putting away prejudices, the things out of control, been afraid to something

This is just a supposition:
You and your friend were spending a nice moment. Everything was under control and also you were reading the tarot. In same way, you were managing the situation.
When the other people appears, that peacefully moment that you were enjoying changed abruptly .
Was inspected to you meeting that girl from whom you have bad vibes
I think Devil represented the situation, not the people

yeah it could even refer to the situation as it became a little odd. But to think of it, this negative friend of mine does look a little devilish to me }) ;)

Elven

a_shikhs said:
But then since we sat there for hours at a stretch, I couldnt help but order a huge oreo and fudge brownie shake for myself which was so sinful and devilish

ROFLMAO!!! })

The Devil = Calories!!!

Sophie

Elven said:
ROFLMAO!!! })

The Devil = Calories!!!
And the Devil = letting your hair down ;)

Elven

Helvetica said:
And the Devil = letting your hair down

Devil = letting your hair down ... after eating chocolate - liqueur chocolates that is ;) })

a_shikhs

Elven said:
ROFLMAO!!!

The Devil = Calories!!!

Lol.. You bet on that.. Sinful pleasure.. :D

star-lover

lol@ devil = starbucks super huge mugs of creamyy cappucino and lots of chocolate and loads of chocolate cake

ooh and very expensive too!!little bit of what you fancy does you good time to time i guess