Rana George: Christina's Psychic Cafe.

DownUnderNZer

Just watched this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv61v_5zDV8

It is obvious Rana George follows the French system and she is very similar to Sylvie Steinbach in the way that when a question is asked - that is what is answered. No side tracking or bringing stuff into it that should not be brought in.

It does take tact and practice to work out how to answer the question with cards that might not seem to relate at all though. E.g. Work question and HEART crops up.

This video is good so far!. :thumbsup:

She does look at some cards here like the SNAKE followed by the GARDEN and DOG with her hostess.

What I like is she stays with the meaning of the card and does not side track from the question at all, and with being put on the spot probably does not have time to remember absolutely everything like the DOG also meaning SO or someone known to the couple, that is being asked about. But being filmed and put on the spot - understandable.

Would like to see her more in action though as this is just a snippet.

It is saying something if I do not mind watching more. :)

Rana George has not set off any alarm buttons yet and that is a :thumbsup:

DND :)

DownUnderNZer

Need to rewatch what she says about ANCHOR again though as I thought her message to the other woman was a bit short or I didn't get to hear all of it as I was typing away. :D

DND :)