Tarot of the Hidden Realm

BeyondtheVeil

greylady

That is right. But because I am Dutch I felt rather unsure about writing in English. But recently I have began to comment on blogs and video's and I've started a blog of my own. And I hope, in time, that my writing will improve. So I think I will start posting here to, because I enjoy reading threads on this forum

You are doing a great job with English! Heck, that is my first language and it gives me a hard time. :laugh: I look forward to seeing you around more! :heart:

This deck is soooooooooo gorgeous!! :heart:

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

This deck IS gorgeous!!

My deck arrived yesterday! As I was just going through the deck, looking at the cards, I got a reading for someone who was sitting beside me. {Family member} It was deep with feelings, secret wishes, etc. I have NO idea why that happened as I was just looking at how beautiful the deck is. I had just opened them and was deep into looking at them.
I almost cried, happy tears, with the feelings all surging in me. I also think there might be a baby in future in the next 5 years. It was weird, but hey... apparently it was a message I was supposed to get. They were surprised and amazed because it was true. {The secret wishes, etc}. They had wanted to share, but was kind of hesitant. Then that happened and it opened right up for them to share. :heart:

Anyway, just thought I would share. It was crazy! I love those gorgeous cards!! :heart:

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

janie144

Oh how I hate waiting, I ordered mine from BD as amazon.co.uk still has this as pre-order for release 15th Oct :confused: anyway I am expecting it to arrive tomorrow *fingers crossed*

BeyondtheVeil

janie144

Oh how I hate waiting, I ordered mine from BD as amazon.co.uk still has this as pre-order for release 15th Oct :confused: anyway I am expecting it to arrive tomorrow *fingers crossed*

Fingers crossed, Janie!! I hope you get the deck first thing in the am! Let us know what you think about it when it arrives, ok? :)

Brightest Blessings,
BeyondtheVeil

Shade

So my "Must be great to buy a deck" card is the Magician and I haven't seen hide nor hair of the Hidden Realm Magician. How does he fare in this deck?

Maan

am i correct in understanding that the people on the cards have their own stories, names etc?
Its the reason why i love reading with the Phantasmagoric theatre tarot. I read so much better when the people on the cards have a story and a name.
Hmm i might make my second deck purchase this year

Rosewater

not sure yet - need help!

I am thinking of buying the Tarot of the Hidden Realms, as the artwork is so gorgeous. However, I have reservations in that of all the images I've seen online, they all seem to be portraits with little additional symbolism. I'm wondering how this deck would stand up as a reading deck. Is there anyone out there who already has this deck and has used it for readings? I would love to hear how you find it.

(I might still get it, though, even if just for the artwork.)

daphne

I am thinking of buying the Tarot of the Hidden Realms, as the artwork is so gorgeous. However, I have reservations in that of all the images I've seen online, they all seem to be portraits with little additional symbolism. I'm wondering how this deck would stand up as a reading deck. Is there anyone out there who already has this deck and has used it for readings? I would love to hear how you find it.

(I might still get it, though, even if just for the artwork.)

I have it and it reads very well.

I already wrote about this here:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=3687712&postcount=848

Miss Divine

Reads wonderfully, as I already mentioned earlier in this very same thread!

Rosewater

Thanks for your replies, Miss Divine and Daphne. I'll put in an order as soon as my next pay comes in.