Why Receive Predictions?

tarot_quest

And what happens if they try to FORCE something to happen and by forcing it they prevent it from happening?

woooo.... This sentence is like a bomb. It totally makes sens! I am sure it happened to some people.

That's why we have to be EXTRA careful when predicting something. Like Grizabella said, when you say ''if you take path A, this is the likely outcome,...'' this is already a prediction.

So when ''predicting'' something we have to give options, advice, and be careful to do not create unnecessary fears to the querent.

I already received two scary prediction from a psychic that did not come true. The second prediction was about a guy that was supposed to contact me at some point to be with me, which never happen. However, I wonder if I prevent it from happening like you mentioned because of my behavior based on that prediction....!

Shade

I don't believe the future is set in stone but it does seem to be set in quick-drying cement. It's hard for people to change and takes a concerted effort. k think it's important to remember things can change but also to keep in mind telling people anything is possible if they make an effort is also potentially unhelpful.