Adflatus

Cerulean

I just went through all the minors

And thought the designs, descriptions and colors are clear and crystalline, many beautiful facets.

I've seen many beautiful decks with gorgeous majors--but I think I like this deck better because the minors and courts are rich and carry through the themes through 78 cards.

I hope that the booklet/book that comes with this deck includes the descriptions and suggested spreads as we see on the website.

Congradulations on the book cover choice...and I do like the new name...(just my take)...

Hope to hear more publishing news soon...when and where to look for this or if we should go through the artist site to look for distribution...(some artists get credits if we follow links from the website to a seller/distributor).

Regards

Cerulean Mari

zachlost

thanks Tao ... and others (of course)

Patience is always a virtue.

I do have to say though, the idea of <b>inanna_tarot</b> having a *insert little english chick having a tantrum icon* craked me up!

May 2005 is when the publisher has advised me of the projected release date. I'm sure they (http://www.llewellyn.com/) would be more than happy to receive registrations of interest from the general public.

(Just don't harrass them, as I'm sure they have their own schedules to adhere to; and other authors and artistis who have been waiting too, ahead of myself)

Cheers!

zachlost

Re: I just went through all the minors

Cerulean said:
I hope that the booklet/book that comes with this deck includes the descriptions and suggested spreads as we see on the website.

yup. they made me submit more than what's on the site ;) that was another task in itself! there should also be two more spreads included in the book. all in all, it should be distributed as a Kit.

lionette

Re: Re: I just went through all the minors

zachlost said:
yup. they made me submit more than what's on the site ;) that was another task in itself! there should also be two more spreads included in the book. all in all, it should be distributed as a Kit.

Ohmigosh -- now even more to look forward to!

I've not been so eager for a deck, ever. Great work, zachlost! :)

Kittaine

This is JUST the deck I need to help me learn reversals! Zach Wong, thanks for making this deck! Can't wait for it to come out!

tao51

I emailed Llewellyn and suggested that they make a Works in Progress section. I mentioned that I had been reading about this Tarot deck, the Tarot of Revelations, in the message boards. It would be nice to know its progress. I hope it helps!!!--Tao

tao51

The site also has

Sample spreads. The seven day spread was interesting. I keep ogling the swords and wands suits. The vividness of color adds to the mystical art. I can picture these cards on by oak desk.--Tao

Eco74

A must have deck...

You people are robbing me blind!!!!

Why oh why did I ever come to this page??? Oh, woe is me... Not to mention my poor bankaccount... *sniffles*

AND I will have to start doing reversals too when I get the deck.

It will be mine, Oh Yes it WILL be mine... *muses*

MAY 2005???

Argh! How am I suppose to hold out for THAT long???

On the upside I suppose it will allow me to save up the funds so I can buy it the second it becomes available. *sigh*

*bookmarks site so as to be able to look at the pretty pictures whenever the urge comes upon me*

zachlost

Re: A must have deck...

Eco74 said:
MAY 2005???

Argh! How am I suppose to hold out for THAT long???

On the upside I suppose it will allow me to save up the funds so I can buy it the second it becomes available. *sigh*

*bookmarks site so as to be able to look at the pretty pictures whenever the urge comes upon me*

you can hold out by starting to breathe .... in ... out ...

oh you people crack me up! :)

SilverWing

Wow, this deck is definitely going on my wish list.